5 Sixties Japan GP Skins

Skins 5 Sixties Japan GP Skins 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This Porsche 910 is a different model created by Neil Bainbridge. That version is found in my Porsche 910 skin pack
Yeah I cant find it either. I already commented on one of your skin packs, I am the original creator of the Matra MS630, Dino206 and the Porsche910 models (intended for my GTR2 WSC1967 mod). The project is currently being lead by another person and can be found here on RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...s-championship-67.255052/page-10#post-3715961

I would really like to know, do you have some exclusive access to mods made by this Neil Bainbridge or are you even him personally? Either way, I would like to have all my cars that were converted to AC, I think its the least i deserve if not some credit along the way... There is no point really in me bashing people who do stuff like this, its the internet, its the modding community, its bound to happen and I'm happy if more people can enjoy my work, but yeah, some credit would be basic decency.

Yeah I cant find it either. I already commented on one of your skin packs, I am the original creator of the Matra MS630, Dino206 and the Porsche910 models (intended for my GTR2 WSC1967 mod). The project is currently being lead by another person and can be found here on RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...s-championship-67.255052/page-10#post-3715961

I would really like to know, do you have some exclusive access to mods made by this Neil Bainbridge or are you even him personally? Either way, I would like to have all my cars that were converted to AC, I think its the least i deserve if not some credit along the way... There is no point really in me bashing people who do stuff like this, its the internet, its the modding community, its bound to happen and I'm happy if more people can enjoy my work, but yeah, some credit would be basic decency.
I'm sorry to have made this mistake. properly crediting creators is very important to me, as I am one myself. I will contact you so we can solve this issue.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 48 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%