AC 60's F1 @ Silverstone 67 - Thu 19Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
a_spicy_meatball_classic_round_sticker-rde946a9bc4be4c7a86b6337ab7d515ee_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

Uno rosso Ferrari per favore. Grazie! ;)

Looks like Lotus is gonna be the underdog for this event what with all the :alien::alien::alien: beaming into ferrari's, thought about jumping ship, but I'll stay in the Lotus.........it's not as forgiving as the tomato car:notworthy::laugh::roflmao:
The Lotus is the weapon of choice if you want the fastest car which is what this joint needs. Other tracks, the Ferrari's handling will come into play and kind of balance things.

The Lotus trumps the Ferrari every time,Lotus needs a bit of BOP really..
Nah. I mean you are correct, but if we drive the car we want and concern ourselves with just trying to be the leader of the pack with that car, then BoP isn't needed. I can however add, oh I don't know, 1000kg of ballast to you and @JoelK and @Leprekaun if that would make you guys feel a little better:D:p You guys know that the Overlord is always willing to do his best at mainlining fairness:roflmao::roflmao:

Great sign me up for the Lotus......
Cheers
You got it:thumbsup: Glad you are joining us for the "Opposite Lockfest":D
Oops, I've go so much going on that I didn't notice the first time that you aren't a premium member yet. I gotta pull you off the list. My mistake and I apologize if I got your hopes up. We're going to be running another event with these cars next week and I can tell you becoming a Premium Member is the best sim money I've spent to date. Been sim racing offline for over 20 years and pulled the trigger this past March. The rest is history:D

Oops, I've go so much going on that I didn't notice the first time that you aren't a premium member yet. I gotta pull you off the list. My mistake and I apologize if I got your hopes up. You already do the second most important thing in using your real name:thumbsup: We're going to be running another event with these cars next week and I can tell you becoming a Premium Member is the best sim money I've spent to date. Been sim racing offline for over 20 years and pulled the trigger this past March. The rest is history:D

@Bobby Pennington
On reflection and a bit better feel,im changing to the ferrari:inlove: plzzzzzzzzzzzzz..I can just picture the rage,frustration,teeth grinding,fist punching the steering wheel,bouncing in the seat,screeeeeeeeeming Guuuuuuuuuurman Spik,as i flip the BIRD off the start line and he watches the Beautiful red sleek 312/67 tear off into the sunset.....OHHH the joy of that!!!:inlove::inlove:.....
Enzo is smiling about right now. Sorry I couldn't change this while I was out of town.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back