#7 Alexander Rossi AMSP 2023 | VRC Formula NA 2021

Skins #7 Alexander Rossi AMSP 2023 | VRC Formula NA 2021 V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@kyle.bloyd created an amazing skin pack of the 2022 season. This year's McLaren liveries are very similar to last year. I don't know what he has planned for this season, but if anyone is going to create it, it should be him.
I was kind of undecided on whether or not to do it this year. Are you planning to do all drivers for the VRC car? I'd love to work on the VRC car, but the kn5 being encyrypted means I can't take an FBX file into Mudbox for 3D painting, which makes it very hard to do the cars accurately.

Additionally, I suspect there isn't anyone working on the new Detroit track or finishing the Nashville track, which is unfortunate.

I was kind of undecided on whether or not to do it this year. Are you planning to do all drivers for the VRC car? I'd love to work on the VRC car, but the kn5 being encyrypted means I can't take an FBX file into Mudbox for 3D painting, which makes it very hard to do the cars accurately.

Additionally, I suspect there isn't anyone working on the new Detroit track or finishing the Nashville track, which is unfortunate.
For me, it is easier to work on the VRC cars. I don't think I'll do all the liveries this year, just the ones I like. Just like McLaren, I'm suspecting that there are going to be many similar liveries this year. It'll definitely be a case by case basis.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 162 66.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 110 45.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 116 47.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 68 27.9%
Back