HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1689873804733-png.681571

1689873993762-png.681573

538512.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

On request of Ernie for a track with not so much corners, we're going to Argentina.

The Autódromo El Zonda can certainly boast one of the more spectacular locations in world motorsport, being set within the Quebrada de Zonda ravine, just outside the city of San Juan.

Hemmed in on all sides by rocky outcrops, the track is a natural amphitheatre with spectators clinging to the hillsides for a view of the entire course. The restricted size of the parcel of land led to the track requiring a figure-of-eight cross-over design to meet minimum length requirements.

Warnings:

It's quite a bumpy ride so you might want to adjust your FFB settings for this event.
The pitboxes have a 90degrees position but still work as you drive in it as normal. So check it out in practice.
1696454312674.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/939eccef-a6f6-4f28-8a1b-8376e37a8fcd?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
Han,

seems this modder is selling his tracks on a subscrition basis?
I believe that he has done that recently. I got my version for free sometime ago. But for now I subscribed for 1 euro, downloaded all his tracks and unsubcribed again.

I have not found a downloadlink on the site.

Actually at the third try I have :redface:

Was not where I expected and I was blinded by the JOIN button.

Bouke, you give the link to half the track only, part .002 is also needed.
Then it unpacks successfully :)

Hi all, I am not able to install the track.
Download the file from Boukes link.
I think I descompress and get a file Zonda.7z
I put the file in a folder called Zonda in tracks and...nothing happen
Any help is wellcome.
PS: Why we make it all so difficult ?

Hi all, I am not able to install the track.
Download the file from Boukes link.
I think I descompress and get a file Zonda.7z
I put the file in a folder called Zonda in tracks and...nothing happen
Any help is wellcome.
PS: Why we make it all so difficult ?
Bouke, you give the link to half the track only, part .002 is also needed.
Then it unpacks successfully :)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 164 35.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 126 27.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 91 19.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 36 7.7%
  • At a friends house