ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi everyone! I have followed all the tutorials i could. In the moment i try to start the server, there is the following message. What am I missing? I cant understand. Thanks to everyone, great community! (Sorry for the screen in Italian)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-24 153948.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-24 153948.png
    338 KB · Views: 38
Very good app and very useful. Just one simple question: where does acc dedicated server store the log results? It has a folder called "results", but after a few laps in a session this folder is empty. Have I to activate it in any way? I would like to get laptimes of drivers in my server. Thanks.

Edit: Dump Leaderboards. Sorry, I have found it right now :)

Last edited:
EDIT: I GOT IT< NVM
Hello, im trying to play with my friend but how do you guys get the accServer? I dont have it in my folder. I pasted "ACC Dedicated Server GUI" into the server folder

Last edited:
I set the udp and tcp and they match with the GUI, but when I fire it up I can’t find their server under lan or server list. Any insight thank you

Hi everyone! I have followed all the tutorials i could. In the moment i try to start the server, there is the following message. What am I missing? I cant understand. Thanks to everyone, great community! (Sorry for the screen in Italian)

I'm having the exact same problem, did you find a fix?

Anche io stesso problema e non riesco a risolvere.. sei riuscito a trovare una soluzione?

idem:(

AIUTO

Probably all with the same issue:
I had the same issue, when not running the server GUI as "admin".
Run it as admin and all issues gone :)

Btw, Italian forum posts aren't allowed by the TOS, but can quickly be translated.
However error messages as pictures.. I won't write that manually into a translator, sorry.
I set the udp and tcp and they match with the GUI, but when I fire it up I can’t find their server under lan or server list. Any insight thank you
Check if your ports are really open with tools like:

If they are really open, you maybe unchecked "register to lobby" in the server GUI?

Probabilmente tutti con lo stesso problema:
Ho riscontrato lo stesso problema quando non eseguivo la GUI del server come "amministratore".
Eseguilo come amministratore e tutti i problemi saranno risolti:)
1717784113098.png

same problem even if I run it as administrator, nothing changes.

stesso problema anche se lo eseguo come amministratore non cambia nulla.

help

Last edited:
Hello! Can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong?
I added the specified ports to the firewall exceptions, did port forwarding in the router, but the csports program still shows that my ports are closed. My antivirus is disabled. What to do? In ACC I see my server only on the local servers tab. Run as administrator and when i check option Register to Lobby server stops after 20 seconds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hello! Can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong?
I added the specified ports to the firewall exceptions, did port forwarding in the router, but the csports program still shows that my ports are closed. My antivirus is disabled. What to do? In ACC I see my server only on the local servers tab. Run as administrator and when i check option Register to Lobby server stops after 20 seconds.
I was at the same point than you...
I have cleared the IP Adress field
Checked register to Loby
Checked Lan Discovery

And after a Start server, a new part in the console was apear aboute the Lobby conection, and done, you can find the server in public list by his name.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 298 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 159 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 23 2.7%