ACC ACC Endurance Series - Monday Nights

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I like the GT4 idea too. What I’d also like is a fixed car / fixed set up race.

One car at one track one week, another car at another track the next. Doesn’t have to be a championship or anything, just think it would be fun!
I don't believe there is a way to force fixed setups. You'd have to ask everyone to pick safe or aggressive and only change pressures, BB, TC and ABS if needed.

Hi everyone ! :)

@SwannyUK I know there is still 1 month until the last race of this championship, but I wanted to know if there will be another one like this when it's done ? I'm new to the Racing Club of RD so I don't know of often things like this are scheduled ( and now I started to race with all of you guys, I don't want to stop cause it's so much fun :D )

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi everyone ! :)

@SwannyUK I know there is still 1 month until the last race of this championship, but I wanted to know if there will be another one like this when it's done ? I'm new to the Racing Club of RD so I don't know of often things like this are scheduled ( and now I started to race with all of you guys, I don't want to stop cause it's so much fun :D )

Cheers :thumbsup:
So far the plan would be to finish the series with the last race at Spa. The Monday events for a while will be single events like a GT4 race, single car race etc. I'll also propose a few dates for a Sunday where we will have a special endurance event (The 2.4 hours of Spa).

So far the plan would be to finish the series with the last race at Spa. The Monday events for a while will be single events like a GT4 race, single car race etc. I'll also propose a few dates for a Sunday where we will have a special endurance event (The 2.4 hours of Spa).

Ok nice :thumbsup: Thank you Chris !

Anyone on here with an eye for design fancy looking at making a RaceDepartment Racing Club badge / logo? RDRC for short.

Thought about something like this :geek:
It's pretty simple and looks a lot like the original logo but tried it really quickly :)
Maybe it needs to "close" the second R "circle" I don't know (don't mind the pixels, if needed I can make a clean one)
RDRC.png

Last edited:
P.S - I'm glad you are enjoying the racing. For a long time we were missing that "community" feel for the ACC races. Since I took over I've been trying to put more effort in to encouraging chat, questions and just general forum participation from anyone that drives in our events. It's been great to see people getting involved and having help from @Trox with the scoring and @bobbyD_ with the liveries has been awesome.

Finally got my GT3 wheel fixed. It was more involved than I thought but really happy with the end result and the shifters feel great.

Wow ! Seems like it wasn't easy at all ! Nice job :thumbsup:

I still have phycological damage from the shifts failing before though...every time I shift I think it's not going to work :roflmao:

Lol I know what you mean :roflmao:

BTW, I'm sure the San Miguel helped a lot :D :coffee:

Or something like this, making the D and the C a racetrack, but the litte cars make it look like a child paste them on it :poop: :roflmao:

View attachment 642642
More symmetry, without it I’m starting to develop a twitch looking at it ;)

Such a good idea, mirroring the D to become the C but just needs the C to more on point and a little smoothing. Also, maybe the R can follow the curve of the C on the inside on the lower horizontal line at the end

I mean no offence I’m probably being too anal

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%