News ACC GT3 Series - Monday Nights

Me too, I just cannot get the hang of it, I applied the pit limit as you would, still got a penalty.
I had a look at the replay and watching you enter the pits I see you shifting into 2nd gear; whenever you are shifting up to 2nd the system automatically switches off the pit limiter(i.e the pit limiter can only be engaged in 1st gear). :thumbsup:

…and I’m surprised how well my race went! I like Brands a lot and I usually do well on this track but this was the first time with the Ferrari after the update so I was a bit uncertain. But it all went well, had a great few opening laps with @rborowik and @Nascentes , then managed get by Nascentes and create a small gap between us whilst still keeping tabs on @sebastalona .Then a mistake from him(!) meant I could get by, was too far behind @SwannyUK so I just tried to build up a buffer to the cars behind, however the pressure was still on as @Trox made huge gains on me in his McLaren(this track and that car are a great match if you ask me), but I kept the gap between us just in time for the pit rounds.

Made a really clean pit stop which saw me actually gain some 3-4s on Swan as I went out again, back to P3 although Sebastian had yet to make his stop. Slotted back in to P2, still worried that Hardie and Sebastian would catch me I tried to step up for a few laps and managed a new PB with the Ferrari. As it looked like they got into a battle for P3 I could ease up a little and in the end I just kept it steady and crossed the line in P2! Congrats to Swan for the win!

3rd in the championship atm, with three races to go I’m not too sure I can do any better than that as I’m some 20pts behind 2nd and nearly 50pts from 1st! :confused:

I’m usually slow as a donkey around Bathurst but I still love that track-Bring it on! :cool:

Last edited:
Congratulations on the win mate! I was typing out a long message in the lobby, by the time I’d finished everyone had buggered off!
Thanks dude, clicking with the old girl again now. I felt a bit of a tit for running wide at druids which caused you to check up so when it settled a bit I decided to let you past and try and do it right :roflmao:

Thanks dude, clicking with the old girl again now. I felt a bit of a tit for running wide at druids which caused you to check up so when it settled a bit I decided to let you past and try and do it right :roflmao:

It’s easy done on cold tyres and fuel mate. You were side by side so it’s not as if you dived from way back.

I noticed that, thanks. Pity I had that brain fart fiddling with my MFD, but overall you just had the better pace.

What a fun race, guys! I reamlly like Brands Hatch but, usually, I can't be fast there. I was expecting to be somewhere around 7th place. To qualify in P3 was a happy surprise, as I've put a 1:24 lap before. It was my personal best at this track. For the race, I knew I was punching above my weigh, so the idea was to have a clean race (something I'm lacking in this championship). The start and first laps were thrilling! Did some corner side by side with Andrew, then I was just doing my best to hold Magnus and Will behind. After a few laps I could not hold them anymore e ended up in 5th place. Unfortunately, had a half-spin, kissed the wall and got 16 seconds of damage. After a 50 seconds pitstop (stoped out of place), I left the pits in 7th place, 14 seconds behind Belane. Well... in the end my 7h place prediction was right! I could have finished 5th if it wasn't for the spin, tho. But anyway, I had some fun in this difficult track and now on to Mount Panorama. Cheers!

As it's Bathurst next week I'm going to try and get a practice session in tonight.

If there are another 3 or more drivers free tonight from around 19:45bst i'll get an SGP practice server up.

Not sure if i will make any round of the rest of the series. So much work in reallife, haven't started my PC at home for nearly 2 weeks now. And, Monday is not ideal as it is my offday.
Will see if i can make it despite.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%