(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, guys. I cant get it running. Yesterday i tried the first time, today the second time, question: wich ip do i have to use? its changing every day. However, i tried both. With the ip from 2.2. i get -conection refused error-. With my ip from 3.2. i get -socket timeout-. what am i doing wrong? any ideas?

i opened the port UDP 9996-9999, Im using only one computer, OS win 10, in the acti-settings i typed in my ip, i also typed in a path for a ref.lap and a path for the workspace, i tried the 32bit mode, i disabeled all other apps, i reinstalled the mod

NOW the ingame app is connected, i had the wrong path to ref lap. BUT still the issue with UDP connection has times out connection terminated :(

Last edited:
I also can't find csv reference maps in the www, but I found out I did not need them !
After driving 2 or more laps, I have all information in Motec, even if there's no reference lap in ACTI.

In general:

- acti running and logging
- drive 3 laps - 1 lap in center of the road, 2nd lap inner edge of the track, 3rd lap outer edge of the track (Am I right here when I say: left boarder - right boarder of the track ?)
- back in the pit, acti saves the log-file automatically
- open the log file in Motec and the track is available ! (File ... Open)
- check this out:
lapcomparisonchfotap1x3.jpg

- the red marks are the most important functions for beginners like me
- now go on with 3.2 of the manual:

To correctly generate the track (and its boundaries) in i2, first log 3 full laps around the circuit (1 while driving the racing line, 1 while driving the outer edge of the track and 1 while driving the inner edge of the track). Go to Tools->Track Editor...->Generate Track..., select the racing line lap, then select "Lateral G & Speed" under Method and "CG Accel Lateral" as the Lateral G Channel and click "Ok". Go back to Generate Track..., this time select the outer edge lap, "GPS" under Method, the GPS Latitude & Longitude channels, "Outer Line" as the Type and click "Ok". Repeat for the inner edge lap

-
now export in format "csv" and you have your own reference lap for Acti:

in Motec's i2 and go to File->Export Data.... Select "Current Range" under "Data Extent", "CSV File" as the "Output File Format" and "5 Hz" as the "Output Sample Rate". Click "Export" and save the file in the acti "reference_laps" folder

Hi guys, It all work well till i try to create the outer lap, "GPS Latitude & Longitude unavailable" is the error i get. can anyone help me?

Hello :)
I have a problem with the ascii_to_motec converter i think.
acti is working fine. every led green. live telemetry working fine.
But it is not saving/converting the data into a motec readable file.
It seems to be stuck in a temp.xml
when i look into the logs it says:
>>> INFO : ascii_to_motec converter v1.0.0 written by Latch Dimitrov - Oct 2014
>>> INFO : Starting converter with loglevel = 3
>>> ERROR : Aborting program! Line #: 185 , Filename: ascii_to_motec.cpp
It is also creating the new folders for new data but they are empty regardless of the three output options.
Anybody experinced same and knows how to solve this? :(

Hello,
I've got the exactly same problem as "Phaelyx".
I tried everything. Installed it again, Switch to 32bit. nothing works.
I've got a Windows 10 Pro - System.
Any tips?

Hi. I have a problem !
ERROR: Dataflow synchronization has timed out.
>>> Connection terminated.
I tried 32bit. But doesnt work. I m running windows 10.
Any solutions ?

Is there any guide/book that explains how i can use the information i get to improve my setup?

It all work well till i try to create the outer lap, "GPS Latitude & Longitude unavailable" is the error i get. ?
BUMP. I have the same issue.GPS doesn't appear as an available channel. I wanted to create and share some reference laps but I can't generate the track because I'm unable to define the inner & outer lines. Any help?

wow this was tough to install, but i got it working.

So much info can be collected this is pretty cool in a totally nerdy way, i love it.

Is there any guide as to what each item is and how they might work together to get better results.
Like the tire slip angle or the tyre slip ratio - a break down what it is actually measuring
The relationship between the tyre slip angle vrs the camber or tow in factors? which data works together to improve results?

Last edited:
Everything works fine, until i want to read out my lap. Motec keeps telling me that there are no log. files.

Can someone help?

New problem after reinstalling: The "Motec Projects" folder won't appear.

Last edited:
Get always the same Error:

There are no Logfiles for Motec :(

Hello, when i click "Open Live Telemetry Viewer" the app seems to crash. The ACTI interface disappears and no live telemetry window appears. Prior to trying to open the live viewer i have a green connected button and a green recording button and i can see data being generated in the ACTI user interface. I have selected the default workspace and selected one of the reference laps so there is an absolute path for both of those. Thank-you very much for your time

***EDIT **** sorry my problem was the path to workspace. my path was to only the folder, not the file. solved.

Last edited:
anyone know how to stop the dos prompt popping up when you jump back to pits?
I had the same issue with the full screen mode being interrupted (running triple screens).

My solution so far is to not use the autostart feature of the ACTI app but actually start the ACTI app manually BEFORE starting a session in Assetto Corsa.
You can still minimize the ACTI app to the task bar but as long as it is already running before starting a session in AC it will not interrupt full screen mode in Assetto Corsa any longer and will be nice and stable.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%