AC Alfa GTA @ Monza '66 - Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I would like to request a special livery for tonight if it's ok. Not feeling good about it:whistling::whistling:
be09d7392ab515b2877eab2e97ba4388.jpg

Wow, a lot of smack talk for this race:cool: I think I'll join you for some old time VR 4 speed action. Haven't raced in AC for a long time but this reminds me too much of GPL to pass it up. At least I can keep this car on the track (well most of the time, until I hit first gear instead of 3rd while wearing a face mask):D See you tonight if I can remember how to get into multiplayer on AC.
PS: who needs to eat when you can race - to hell with dinner!

Wow, a lot of smack talk for this race:cool: I think I'll join you for some old time VR 4 speed action. Haven't raced in AC for a long time but this reminds me too much of GPL to pass it up. At least I can keep this car on the track (well most of the time, until I hit first gear instead of 3rd while wearing a face mask):D See you tonight if I can remember how to get into multiplayer on AC.
PS: who needs to eat when you can race - to hell with dinner!

Awesome, got you added!

There's a very small chance I'll be home in time for this. Mark me down as a maybe.

Noted. :thumbsup:

Can I sign up for this if it isn't too late. Also, I can't find the server. This will be my first AC race if I can figure it out.

Edit: locked server options, found it.

Well turns out it is dlc I don't have. I hope you all had a good race though and I will probably join you at some point.

Last edited:
Can I sign up for this if it isn't too late. Also, I can't find the server. This will be my first AC race if I can figure it out.

Edit: locked server options, found it.

Well turns out it is dlc I don't have. I hope you all had a good race though and I will probably join you at some point.
Love to have you. As Billy Crystal used to say "It was marvelous"

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%