Skins Alfa Romeo Monza Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

nolpe132

Premium
nolpe132 submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo Monza Livery - Alfa Romeo Monza Livery

View attachment 692157
Alfa Romeo Italy Monza Livery

Alfa Romeo revealed a stunning special livery for Monza. I loved it so much, that I just had to make it.

Details
- Realistic Driver Numbers
- Golden logos & details
- Golden Wheels

What does this mod include?
- Alfa Romeo Monza Livery
- Driver Suits
- Driver Numbers (1-99)

View attachment 692158
View attachment 692159...

Read more about this resource...

1693764109875.png

Hi, I checked the files. No files are missing on the new version. Download it again & check that you are installing it correctly. Folders inside 2023_asset_groups belong there & rest of them are just placed in the main F1 23 folder. If you are installing it correctly, you should replace the files. Let me know how the installation goes & if you need help with it. Thanks

The sauber ERP and assetgroup files are not in the correct folder. They should be in the F1 23\2023_asset_groups\f1_2023_vehicle_package\teams\sauber\wep folder. As it is now, the base files are not overwitten with the new ones, with just a simple copy+paste. This is why multiple people are reporting that the mod doesn't work.

BTW thank you for the mod, it's nice to have it on the actual chassis, not on the FOM car :)

The sauber ERP and assetgroup files are not in the correct folder. They should be in the F1 23\2023_asset_groups\f1_2023_vehicle_package\teams\sauber\wep folder. As it is now, the base files are not overwitten with the new ones, with just a simple copy+paste. This is why multiple people are reporting that the mod doesn't work.

BTW thank you for the mod, it's nice to have it on the actual chassis, not on the FOM car :)
Hi,

This should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know, I missed that because I did livery & everything in one sitting, so was quite tired after I was done with cx

as @gis said ,the file path should be "F1 23\2023_asset_groups\f1_2023_vehicle_package\teams\sauber\wep", not "F1 23\2023_asset_groups\f1_2023_vehicle_package\teams\wep\sauber" which is in v1.1. I changed it and finally it works

as @gis said ,the file path should be "F1 23\2023_asset_groups\f1_2023_vehicle_package\teams\sauber\wep", not "F1 23\2023_asset_groups\f1_2023_vehicle_package\teams\wep\sauber" which is in v1.1. I changed it and finally it works
My bad, this going really well for me today xD, I uploaded a new version

hey i got the combinaisons of the driver but i didnt have the livery can you help?
Hi, re-download the mod. I uploaded a new version with the issue fixed. Simply drag n drop the contents inside the F1 23 folder to your own F1 23 folder. Let me know if you need more help

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%