All F1 Tyres for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Wet Physics Included

Skins All F1 Tyres for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Wet Physics Included 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
When I go through from c1 to c7 the non wet tires they keep the normal map from the wet ones. also when i start the session after that it crashes my game
Hi, yeah there appears to be a bug. Unfortunately, I've had no luck fixing it yet :(
For now, If you want to change back from wets to dry you will have to drive through the pits and have them change the tires in-game.

Nuzzi updated F1 2022 Wet Tyres with Physics with a new update entry:

Improvements to: Aquaplaning & Tyre Temps

Using the tyres in the dry will last slightly longer before overheating.
Intermediates are now best used whilst the track is at 0.30% <-> 2% wetness.
Wets are now best used whilst the track is at 5% or wetter.
(In between 2% -5% is inconclusive)

This update, like all others, is best installed by following the install instructions again from the start.

Read the rest of this update entry...

A big, but a really BIG, thank you for this:)

Really appreciate the thought of this alone. Tires just to be used in "(the...)WET" seems natural to the unassuming racer among us. It is only after the realization that things sometimes are not what they seem to be...

For instance I got handicapped about 7 years ago. And, hate to bring to you, whenever there's some kind of wet tire available I'm your man....

Can't' find any simple explanation so please bear with me...I just think that for me they work. At least sometimes they do....

/THERE IS NO EXPLANATION/

these are the best and easiest to install wet tyres i ever found on any car , eve the AI pits to use them when it rains ! i couldn't get that to work on any other tyre set or any other car ... .
wish we had something like this for the rss 2013 too

Does this also work with the Formula Hybrid S? Because I accidentally put everything in the folder of the Hybrid S and the textures of the wets/inters aren't working

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%