All new Miami F1 track 2022

Tracks All new Miami F1 track 2022 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amazing everything seems to work exept for the spectators. On the video it is fully crowded with spectators. I do have a few spectators. But only between 5-10 on an entire grandstand. How does that work? Did I install something wrongly?
you are probably in practice mode.. not a lot of people bother to show up to watch practice. Do a race instead.

I am still getting the floating artefacts above the trees even after the latest update.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-08 083230.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-08 083230.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 52
The biggest problem with the track is that it is so much faster than reality. Even using the new version 2.1, I did 1:24.815 at 36 °C air / 51 °C track (the highest available values in vanilla AC) with the SDD Ferrari F1-75 (which is VERY close to real times in Melbourne 2022, for example, because my WR there (1:16.0) was done at 10 °C air instead of the much higher ~25 °C air IRL).
Although Pyyer wrote about a skin for non-CSP users in v2.1, the banners still flicker the same. But it has no effect on my times, so no big issue there.
The real Ferrari F1-75 accelerates MUCH better (during the pole lap, Charles has 269 km/h at the last DRS line from his minimum speed of 65 km/h in T17, I only manage 257 km/h from 70 km/h - I tried accelerating from T17 several times and the best was just 259 km/h at the DRS line), reaches the SAME top speed (seriously - Charles, Carlos, and me, all 336 km/h), and brake MUCH better (during the pole lap, Charles brakes for T17 at ~115 meters, me ~140 meters ). It is, therefore, extremely strange that my overall lap time is almost 4 seconds better at similar track temp (IRL, the Q track temp was ~52 °C, according to formula1.com Q lap-by-lap), despite being slower than Charles in certain corners!
Pole lap 1:28.796 with telemetry https://streamable.com/g3j96x
Max Q3 1:28.991 with telemetry
Ferrari/Mercedes/Red Bull Q telemetry
My WR 1:24.815 at 51 °C track with Miami v2.1
Anyway, thanks to Pyyer for the effort put into this!

The biggest problem with the track is that it is so much faster than reality. Even using the new version 2.1, I did 1:24.815 at 36 °C air / 51 °C track (the highest available values in vanilla AC) with the SDD Ferrari F1-75 (which is VERY close to real times in Melbourne 2022, for example, because my WR there (1:16.0) was done at 10 °C air instead of the much higher ~25 °C air IRL).
Although Pyyer wrote about a skin for non-CSP users in v2.1, the banners still flicker the same. But it has no effect on my times, so no big issue there.
The real Ferrari F1-75 accelerates MUCH better (during the pole lap, Charles has 269 km/h at the last DRS line from his minimum speed of 65 km/h in T17, I only manage 257 km/h from 70 km/h - I tried accelerating from T17 several times and the best was just 259 km/h at the DRS line), reaches the SAME top speed (seriously - Charles, Carlos, and me, all 336 km/h), and brake MUCH better (during the pole lap, Charles brakes for T17 at ~115 meters, me ~140 meters ). It is, therefore, extremely strange that my overall lap time is almost 4 seconds better at similar track temp (IRL, the Q track temp was ~52 °C, according to formula1.com Q lap-by-lap), despite being slower than Charles in certain corners!
Pole lap 1:28.796 with telemetry https://streamable.com/g3j96x
Max Q3 1:28.991 with telemetry
Ferrari/Mercedes/Red Bull Q telemetry
My WR 1:24.815 at 51 °C track with Miami v2.1
Anyway, thanks to Pyyer for the effort put into this!
Use a different car. SDD is garbage and has unrealistic grip levels.

Use a different car. SDD is garbage and has unrealistic grip levels.
Since the real F1-75 1) accelerates better, 2) brakes better, 3) has the same top speed, and 4) goes around certain corners as fast or faster, the overall laptime difference would be VERY small despite any potential grip advantage of the SDD F1-75 - if the track was simulated properly. Also, I did 1:26.0 with Kunos SF70H at 51 °C track temp in a few laps, which can be pushed to 1:24.xxx. There is no way the 2017 Ferrari is 4 seconds faster than the 2022 Ferrari around the same track at the same track temperature. The TRACK isn't converted realistically enough to produce realistic lap times, that is a universal problem no car can fix (I took the world record with quite a few cars of all sorts already - the track is too fast in every single case), unless you make the car unrealistically slow. But that is not the purpose of simulation. I have already compared the REAL speed data of Charles Leclerc's pole lap and my 51 °C v2.1 WR speed data. The overall difference is negligible (maybe 1 second - especially since I have to brake earlier, the real car sticks to the tarmac like GLUE, under braking). There is NO way you can squeeze 4 seconds from that IF the track was sufficiently realistic.
Here is the speed comparison table.
Red: I am slower
Green: I am faster
Yellow: I am as fast
speedcomparison.jpg

Since the real F1-75 1) accelerates better, 2) brakes better, 3) has the same top speed, and 4) goes around certain corners as fast or faster, the overall laptime difference would be VERY small despite any potential grip advantage of the SDD F1-75 - if the track was simulated properly. Also, I did 1:26.0 with Kunos SF70H at 51 °C track temp in a few laps, which can be pushed to 1:24.xxx. There is no way the 2017 Ferrari is 4 seconds faster than the 2022 Ferrari around the same track at the same track temperature. The TRACK isn't converted realistically enough to produce realistic lap times, that is a universal problem no car can fix (I took the world record with quite a few cars of all sorts already - the track is too fast in every single case), unless you make the car unrealistically slow. But that is not the purpose of simulation. I have already compared the REAL speed data of Charles Leclerc's pole lap and my 51 °C v2.1 WR speed data. The overall difference is negligible (maybe 1 second - especially since I have to brake earlier, the real car sticks to the tarmac like GLUE, under braking). There is NO way you can squeeze 4 seconds from that IF the track was sufficiently realistic.
Here is the speed comparison table.
Red: I am slower
Green: I am faster
Yellow: I am as fast
View attachment 565457
It appears the track is too short according to Pyyer.

Last edited:
This isn't about any simulated stuff, this is about real F1 data. If you nearly match the data (because most SDD F1-75's advantages are compensated by disadvantages) at a comparable track temperature and the lap time is ~4 seconds better, there is something wrong with the track - scale, surface grip, layout geometry, etc.
4 seconds is a MASSIVE delta that would REQUIRE essentially complete dominance - the car would HAVE TO BE faster around the WHOLE lap, not just a mix of faster/equal/slower sections.
My current RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 version 3 (because a PROPER RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 hasn't been released yet) RSR WR is 1:22.285. That was done in just a few laps (after not driving the car for months) at my standard WR temperature combination (10 °C air / 14 °C track). At the highest vanilla AC temperature combination (36 air / 51 track), I can surely do 1:24.xxx because I did 1:22.285 without polishing the car setup - just copied it from another WR I did with that car and swapped the left and right tyre pressures, because this track is CCW, the other WR was CW. Will do it on Monday.
Both SDD F1-75 v1.300 and Kunos SF70H are good enough. RSS is better in terms of control realism but not drastically. And the lap times are similar enough among ALL modern F1 cars - all better than Charles' pole lap at the same track temperature.
Pyyer's track is DEFINITELY quicker than its real-world counterpart.
Just look at the fastest lap of the race on Sunday - 1:31.361. You can do that time on a tricycle here...
For example, turns 14-16 are too easy/forgiving, compared to the HELL they are IRL.
RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 v3 WR:
speedcomparison1.jpg

Good job on making this but the actual track is a horror. I think it's literally the worst track I've ever driven. I'd imagine it's not one of the drivers' favourites.

Take a slow car. Do the whole lap on the racing line in first gear at the rev limiter. Calculate the distance from the time and speed. You will see that this track is less than 5100 meters long. The real track is 5412! :confused:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 270 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 218 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 146 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%