ALTITUDE UPDATE FROM GeoTool IN 3D ROUTE BUILDER DOESN`T WORK

I`ve got the 3D ROUTE BUILDER PLUS Version 1.3.7.0 and GOOGLE EARTH Version 6.2.2.6613 installed on Windows 7 32-bit and
the ALTITUDE UPDATE FROM GeoTool doesn`t work ( The program worked on WinXP 32-bit ).
When I select all points to update altitude, the 3D ROUTE BUILDER processes all points, but altitude hasn`t been updated, every point has altitude = 0.00 m

Could you please let me know how to fix the problem.

Reactions: Rat
That's happened with me aswell, more than once, but eventually I have always got what I wanted.

Make sure you've selected, and not unselected - "Edit" button. Some times it seems to help having G Earth running to begin with. You can also select somewhere - "Force" the issue (Can't remember exactly what it forces).

Otherwise it's try and try again.

Good luck!

As far as I remember ALTITUDE UPDATE FROM GeoTool function worked when I had Google Earth Plus installed, now it doesn`t work with ordinary Google Earth ( not Plus )
Is it true ?

could anyone else help us out please?
I have also used Control-A to select all point, but cant remember the keyboard shortcut to access the altitudes. I have the edit button pressed and google earth on, but error comes up saying cant access Google Earth.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 56 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 38 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%