Resource icon

Plugins [API][FOR MOD MAKERS] ScrewablePartAPI - Make your mod parts screwable 2.1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I found the solution:

1608944614593.png

1608944625483.png

With this Turbo and ECU work but weird that you have to put it in two folders "Assets and ScrewablePartAPI"

Attachments

• 1608944080476.png
    1608944080476.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
DonnerPlays updated [API][FOR MOD MAKERS] ScrewablePartAPI - Make your mod parts screwable with a new update entry:

Performance improvements

It's now possible to set the tightness of screws by code.
This can for example be used to "cheat" by setting the screw of every part to 8, making the part fixed.

The performance has also been improved by making the screw models collider be a trigger.
This will prevent them from colliding with other colliders helping with performance and potential issues caused by collision.

• Reorganized project folders.
  • Made the collider of a screw be a trigger to improve performance and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

MSCLoader WARNING: ScrewablePartAPI could not reach the update server message automatically opens the console when I start the game. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Actually it seems the settings in MSCLoader don't work at all because I have both options checked and for example Show bolt size does not work in game.

Last edited:
MSCLoader WARNING: ScrewablePartAPI could not reach the update server message automatically opens the console when I start the game. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Actually it seems the settings in MSCLoader don't work at all because I have both options checked and for example Show bolt size does not work in game.
This api (and my mods) is no longer actively worked on.

This api was also outdated before already and got replaced with a new one.

Only one mod still uses this one as I never published the update replacing it.

Show screw size only works for mods using that api, so it won't show the size of normal game screws

This api (and my mods) is no longer actively worked on.

This api was also outdated before already and got replaced with a new one.

Only one mod still uses this one as I never published the update replacing it.

Show screw size only works for mods using that api, so it won't show the size of normal game screws

Hi! I have been looking in other places and noticed that you did stop making mods after I posted that comment.

The mod I was trying to use it for was your turbo mod! The one you included with that mod works but you wrote in the description of that mod to come here to use an updated version if we want to use your ECU mod as well. I've just removed this version and stuck to using only your turbo mod to avoid any problems

Thanks for sharing some info

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • At a friends house