Resource icon

Plugins [API][FOR MOD MAKERS] ScrewablePartAPI - Make your mod parts screwable 2.1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
DonnerPlays updated [API][FOR MOD MAKERS] ScrewablePartAPI - Make your mod parts screwable with a new update entry:

1.3.3 Update

Changelog 1.3.3
  • Moved logic in constructors to seperate functions
  • Added new Constructor that reduces loading time and adds a simpler way to use
  • Marked old constructors as obsolete
  • Improved screwing logic a bit
  • Removed loading of assets bundle for each screwable part
  • Improved loading time on entering game
* Mods using an older version will continue to work.

Most of the changes are not visible.

I made the creation of screwable parts...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DonnerPlays updated [API][FOR MOD MAKERS] ScrewablePartAPI - Make your mod parts screwable with a new update entry:

Even more simplification and show screw size feature

To make sure mods not using the most recent version still work if an update is released I make sure to keep all method calls still there. No longer recommended uses are marked as [Obsolete]
Make sure to update your own mods to have the latest features and fixes.

To keep the code size down and reduce the risks of adding bugs by mistaking old code for new one. Methods marked as [Obsolete] will be removed after a while for the next update.

Simplified creation of a...

Even more simplification and show screw size feature

To make sure mods not using the most recent version still work if an update is released I make sure to keep all method calls still there. No longer recommended uses are marked as [Obsolete]
Make sure to update your own mods to have the latest features and fixes.

To keep the code size down and reduce the risks of adding bugs by mistaking old code for new one. Methods marked as [Obsolete] will be removed after a while for the next update.

[COLOR=rgb(226, 80...[/CENTER]​

Rework of the api

I have reworked the screwable part api improving the code by alot and making it easier to use.

Changelog (v2.0.0):
  • Reworked API creating a V2.
  • Improved loading
  • Improved logic running in the background
  • Improved performance of the logic
  • Made loading/saving easier
  • Made setup of a screwable part simpler and quicker
  • Reduced code size
  • Improved performance when creating more than one screwable part (the more parts you have the more performance gets saved)

Conversion to mod & Auto updater

The api has now been converted to be a mod.
This gives me many advantages. Like beeing able to load in menu and beeing able to load stuff before any other mod using the ScrewablePartAPI.

!!!Warning!!!: ALL mods using this api have to be updated for this version to work. If one of the mods is not using the new >2.1.0 version none of the mods will work.
It is also important to remove the .dll file inside the References...

Now you can even test the auto updater ^.^

I just realised the last release had a bug where the assets wouldn't be loaded when the version recieved from the server was the same as the current one (up to date).
I also noticed that when the screws where loaded from the save that if they were all tight, the part could still be removed by right clicking.

Changelog:
Fixed api not loading assets when version recieved from server was up to date.
Fixed part collider not beeing disabled when screws where tightened on load (loaded from save)

image_2020-12-25_111809.png

1608891520049.png

Not work :(

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%