Apple Porsche | MyTeam [SemiMoMods]

MyTeam Apple Porsche | MyTeam [SemiMoMods] 4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
JPereira Design submitted a new resource:

Apple Porsche - Apple Porsche F1 Team

View attachment 672063

Here it is my first F1 23 mod!

Bringing back a personal favourite, I present to you the Apple Porsche F1 Team! This time, a MyTeam livery with some updates while still inspired by the iconic Porsche 935's Apple livery.

View attachment 672064
View attachment 672066

Mod Features:
  • Custom Livery
  • One Custom Driver Number (88)
  • Custom Wheel Covers
Future...

Read more about this resource...

I'm definitely going to use this for my team absolutely love this livery can't wait for the full package, I will use this for my "My Team Series on YouTube if you don't mind I will link the mod in the description of the video's!

I'm definitely going to use this for my team absolutely love this livery can't wait for the full package, I will use this for my "My Team Series on YouTube if you don't mind I will link the mod in the description of the video's!
I don't mind at all, thank you so much! Keep updated, I'll be releasing the full package soon and some things I already have planned for this mod!

I don't mind at all, thank you so much! Keep updated, I'll be releasing the full package soon and some things I already have planned for this mod!
Can't Wait, beautiful

Attachments

• Untitled-1 zjzjzjz 22222.jpg
    Untitled-1 zjzjzjz 22222.jpg
    946.1 KB · Views: 91
the "copy and paste" file or something else? I had everything downloaded and selected the Williams racing for myteam and when I load up into the my existing career the livery isn't applied or not available to select.
The "copy & paste" file exactly. But I didn't understand the part of you choosing Williams, this is a mod for MyTeam career.

The "copy & paste" file exactly. But I didn't understand the part of you choosing Williams, this is a mod for MyTeam career.
The required files to download. The last one is f123 teams for myteam. I thought I had to select one of them for it to work or something based on the read me pdf in that folder and the post saying I had to have all those downloaded for this mod to work. Its my first time modding an F1 game so this is a bit confusing for me lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 9.07.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 9.07.42 PM.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 32
The required files to download. The last one is f123 teams for myteam. I thought I had to select one of them for it to work or something based on the read me pdf in that folder and the post saying I had to have all those downloaded for this mod to work. Its my first time modding an F1 game so this is a bit confusing for me lol
You just need to download the Semi Modular Mods base files! Those ones are just extras, don't need to download it unless you want to use them. And no problem bro, hope I can help!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%