ARCA Sim Racing

The winner of the Cockpit is!

Arca Sim Racing shiped Saturday!! If you pre ordered it.. The moment you've been waiting for.. Watch the show below to find out if you won the Adrenaline Racing Rig in the Sim Factories pre order give away.

www.SimRacingTonight.com ** Watch the show to see the winner!**

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Pre-Sale program. We were able to ship every pre-sold copy Saturday
smile.gif
, and expect most to begin receiving these either Tues or Wed this week. There were very minimal issues with the logistics and shipping info extracts, and normal sales procedures are now in process. Clicking the banner directly above our Official ARCA Sim Forums here at RSC will take you straight to the purchase information.

Congratulations to todays winner, and watch for more great stuff soon!!

banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Correct, here too. I ordered with Germany as Country and put both City + Country in the City inputfield.
Mail reply your order confirmation then, and to really make sure contact Zippy (RSC).

Its worth a try Atti.

I did it, order is finished now i have to wait, mail in belgium is soooo bad, i am still waiting for my Multi tank card which i should have gotten in 2002.

I have no clue what i will pay for ARCA i don't see shipping costs, it only says 49 dollars which means arround 33 euro's am i right?

• shenken

Zippy gave me a hint that my package is located "overseas" which means something. So I guess it will arive tomorrow in germany and will be delivered "the day after tomorrow". Ooops. Not making commercials for old crap films here. :biggrin:

• shenken

And I still don´t get my mouth closed :eek: :eek:

Just amazing quality. Thanks for posting these man :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%