Assetto Corsa Competizione Day One

ACC Poll.jpg

Can't wait for release day? What to do? Make a poll!

Assetto Corsa Competizione, release day, what will you do first? Can choose 2...

Personally, I will just learn alone (UI and racing) and then race offline, compare times and slowly enter online races / leagues.

Tell us your thoughts in the poll and comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I spend 1000,s of hrs making 3D its my job,
you work for free too ?
can not understand what the issues is with people,
its fine for games studios to make 3D like Kunos, Studio 397 bla bla, SMS
Its fine to work in Mcdonalds you give these people stick also ?
but making a living doing something you love seems to bother people,
I mean this is a racing forum jesus :roflmao:
As a 3D artist and game developer, I totally relate.
There's absolutely nothing wrong in asking for money for your work.

However, there's also nothing wrong in people asking us free stuff, specially when there's a comedic tone to it :p

They're asking, either way. We can chose to do it or not.

First thing ? buy a gamepad :confused:

No first thing I would delete 100'sGB of JSGME, OVGME and Content Manager GT3 mods, cars, seasons and skin sets for AC, AMS and rF2 :confused:

I am big fan of return to this concept no matter what and could well never bother to drive the GT3 mods above again. I also big fan of immersion and ambiance and this sim looks like it can deliver the full experience

Just a lil' ironic that most people rightfully say Ai, physics, tyres, FFB as most important aspects to test when personally speaking I still consider 6 year old build of rfactor2 still better in these regards
However it mattered little to the critics back then

When will a sim have dynamics so puddles can cool wets on drying line like you see in many GT races, stuff like that :cool:

Yes I spend 1000,s of hrs making 3D its my job,
you work for free too ?
can not understand what the issues is with people,
its fine for games studios to make 3D like Kunos, Studio 397 bla bla, SMS
Its fine to work in Mcdonalds you give these people stick also ?
but making a living doing something you love seems to bother people,
I mean this is a racing forum jesus :roflmao:

Don't waste your time explaining this.
People are jealous of guy's that live or make money by there passion. I have a racing project and most of people laugh at me and so on. Don't worry! Some guys like me knows that your work worth some $$$ :thumbsup:;)

As a 3D artist and game developer, I totally relate.
There's absolutely nothing wrong in asking for money for your work.

However, there's also nothing wrong in people asking us free stuff, specially when there's a comedic tone to it :p

They're asking, either way. We can chose to do it or not.
I love it, it’s my life always have loved it,
But working 7 days a week 14-16hrs a day 360 days a year for free, sadly don’t pay the bills or allow me to live with my beautiful wife and family in Ukraine,
So what to do :D

I love it, it’s my life always have loved it,
But working 7 days a week 14-16hrs a day 360 days a year for free, sadly don’t pay the bills or allow me to live with my beautiful wife and family in Ukraine,
So what to do :D
You shouldn't have to defend your choice in life if you love what you do. You should just ignore, carry on and do what you do. There will always be a debate on whether mods should be free or not. Defending pay mods in every post is not going to change people's minds.
So just ignore :thumbsup: ...Cheers

Visit RD to get a progress report on the game & read the comments
"This is a game breaker for me"
"Can I get a refund"
"Why is this feature missing from the game"
And patiently wait 6 months for the game to be perfected.
(Not being critical of Kunos,just a fact of life that games are now so complex that day 1 problems are inevitable)

First thing ? buy a gamepad :confused:

No first thing I would delete 100'sGB of JSGME, OVGME and Content Manager GT3 mods, cars, seasons and skin sets for AC, AMS and rF2 :confused:

I am big fan of return to this concept no matter what and could well never bother to drive the GT3 mods above again. I also big fan of immersion and ambiance and this sim looks like it can deliver the full experience

Just a lil' ironic that most people rightfully say Ai, physics, tyres, FFB as most important aspects to test when personally speaking I still consider 6 year old build of rfactor2 still better in these regards
However it mattered little to the critics back then

When will a sim have dynamics so puddles can cool wets on drying line like you see in many GT races, stuff like that :cool:

The way you feel connected to the Road in RF2 when you are cornering.... you Really feel the Road underneath you. Every little bump and slide. This is the one thing I Really hope gets improved in ACC compared to AC. AC is my favorite sim of all time but this is the one area I hope for massive improvement ! All the other stuff - rain, UI, online etc... I have no worries at all - im sure Kunos nails it !

If it launches with VR they can season pass, event pass, loot box, second season pass, pre order bonus, special edition, premium edition, platinum edition, digitally signed copy, gamers wives edition, soundtrack purchace and i'd still buy it all. Please don't loot box us, unless its for guns on cars!!

Two hours is not long enough to test any game, especially a race sim. Steam's return policy is a joke. :thumbsdown:
Works for me just fine ... Tested/Returned several games, racing games included (pC2, AC DLC, ...) .. enough time for me to see how it runs and how it feels, combined with info you have from forums it is long enough to see if in wanna have it on release or wait ... Don't need to test everything, specially in game like ACc

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 70.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 38 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 31 20.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages