Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 0%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900

Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced

Force Feedback Gain: 85% (the overall strength of all effects).
Filter: 0% (helps to smooth out FFB effects).
Damping: 0% (helps by deadening the feel of the wheel and FFB effects).
Minimum Force: 5% (can assist with G27 deadzone issue & enhance FFB).

Kerb effects: adjust to personal taste ('rumble' effect caused by driving across a kerb).
Road effects: adjust to personal taste (additional wheel vibration to simulate the road/track surface).
Slip effects: adjust to personal taste (additional FFB effects to simulate a loss of traction).

Last edited:
does anyone know were I can get the most updated official settings from Kunos ? been looking for a recent setting from them after all these updates for ages all of them are from at least 3 updates back !

at the moment I use
LP
107%
100%
100%
Spring 0%
dont allow game to change
ingame:
95 gain
0 filter
10 damp
all artifical effects 0
it seems to work pretty good with the GT cars which is what I mostly drive.. but I want to compare with what Kunos say is 'optimal' for the g27

I have a similar setup it's close to what Kunos recommend, it seems to work pretty well.

107% in profiler gives a slightly too heavy feel in high speed cornering but the feel around centre while driving straight is much better.

Mine seemed to be fine up until tonight. My wheel now (quite violently) keeps going from left to right, right to left all the time.

Perhaps, too much gain when using the particular car. I observed that too, but only w/ some cars, so I just lower the gain when driving them, then back when I use the other cars.

LOGITECH G25/G27
(tested and suggested by Luca Sodano)

In Logitech Panel
Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 0%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900
Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced

Force Feedback Gain: 95%
Dampening: 0.15 (or change according to your tastes)
--------------------
I found the following to be fantastic on my G27.... my G25 settings did not carry over at all, I have spent hours working on these, just my 2 cents worth, hope it helps someone.
Personally, the settings above give me no feel, but they were my starting point. Thank you for that. Race cars and fast street cars have little to no power steering in my experience, due to the fact the faster you go, the less you need anyway.

Here are my settings.
In Logitech Panel
degrees of rotation; 222 degrees
Overall strength - 110
Spring 63
Damping 100
Centering- NO
Combined-NO
allow game to adjust settings- YES
In Assetto Corsa
- Controller Main Settings:
Steering 250 degrees. This is subjective, but feels very natural.
everything else on this page is set to 0,
- Advanced Settings:
Gain 130% - gives nice feedback in turns, i personally drive very fast cars everyday, this is very close to what my 2 track cars feel like in real life.
Filter 1
Dampers 8
Kerb 86
Road 58
slip 10

As always, very subjective. I was very amazed that the G25 settings did not carry over at all in my opinion. Great game, great website, many thanks to the entire community for the superb work in so many areas.

Anyone else not able to launch the game via the Logitech profiler anymore? It used to work fine, its how I launch all my sims but AC no longer fires up. Any ideas???

Checked, checked and double checked, even deleted and reimported my AC profile, it refuses to work. The wheel works fine when I launch the game from steam but I'm not sure my profiler settings re being used.

Checked, checked and double checked, even deleted and reimported my AC profile, it refuses to work. The wheel works fine when I launch the game from steam but I'm not sure my profiler settings re being used.

Hi! I had the same problem since last update, just point the profiler to asc.exe and then launch it from steam. If you point your profiler to assettocorsa.exe the game will launch, but if you had keyboard commands assigned to your wheel in the profiler, they won´t work.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%