Misc Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the reshade shader folder is part of the reshade and goes into the main installation folder of assetto corsa. The ini files you are talking about I assume are the reshade presets, those go in the main folder as well. All the files you find into the zip file a part from the folder EXTRA, go to the main folder. The content of the folder extra is discretionary and not mandatory, but you find what to put where into the folder. Hope I have been of help

I'm really sorry I said home bade menu but I meant the button "delete" close to it then you go here as shown in the picture

1. issue: pandaFx is broken (failed to load texture)
2. helmet cam is nearly unusable (waaaay too much noise)
Yes Panda FX gives an error but it works (you can untick it if it annoys you)
Regarding the Helmet cam I want to remind you that this reshade is not for gaming but for replay, the goal is to have the most realistic F1 broadcast live coverage, also because it affects performance, so I recommend to play with the effects disabled and enjoy the replays with the reshade on playing with some camtool and shooting videogameplay

Yeah but how to unbind this @xNAPx
1648143175082.png

Last edited:
Ah sorry I didn't get it what you meant, just right click on it it will appear a menu and just delete the entry there, as you can see this is an homemade mod and as such bits and pieces of my personal preferences remain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.7%