Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried again just before hitting the sack and still no joy so with no one working on it over the weekend I guess that's it until they get back to it in the week. They really should offer something too us Xbox users as a goodwill gesture, the next DLC free perhaps... yeah i know, no chance lol

That's $80 here! :mad::confused::poop::cry::mad::mad::mad:

They need to be tarred and feathered for that sh*t. Unbelievable. I guess your only option is to buy a gun and a cowboy hat and move to Texas? :thumbsup: Wouldn't be but so bad if you know how to rope cattle. Speaking of Texas, Dad went to Dallas for the Cowboys-Giants opener this Sunday night...invited me free too...and I could not do it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:) There is no stop to the injustice in this world. :laugh:

Seriously, why not digital? Don't you get tired of swapping out all those games, when you could just hit a button. They go with you, even if you are on another xbox? Although I don't think that's an enticement if you have to take your whole rig. :O_o: I love it because it's just sit and go. I'm afraid I'll break or scratch one of those disks too..and they probably charge extra for scratch insurance. :cautious:

Are you an approved country? YOu went Brexit, so yes, your approved. :laugh: I'll talk to Bezos. :thumbsup::laugh:

But the really good news is that you *can* get it. I know you will. :ninja: And if it's as good as they are saying, we should either try out that split screen together, or maybe get a league going where you can race. Or just putz around ourselves with the new feature where you can add A.I. to the on line session. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
That sucks about missing the big game opener this weekend. Really up for this season in the NFL, the first game on Thursday was a cracker :thumbsup: and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's coverage :). Hoping for better things from the niners this year and think their defense will surprise a few this season but a tough opener against those Panthers.

Still not working I see..still running something tom?

Strange, It worked for me three times when I tried Sat. I'm getting on now to check. If it fails, what's the consensus? I say we start at the lowest year car and work up. Like Peter said, hit the short tracks, or, conversely, those in existence the year the car was run.

We will try the 89T at Brands if Assetto works (it didn't just a second a go) and the 1988 McLaren Classic F1 car -- otherwise, at Bahrain Short. (F1 race = 30m Prac; Short Qualifying; Race of 50%., same settings as the regular league).

Strange, It worked for me three times when I tried Sat. I'm getting on now to check. If it fails, what's the consensus? I say we start at the lowest year car and work up. Like Peter said, hit the short tracks, or, conversely, those in existence the year the car was run.
Was that in an online lobby Rob as thats what the problem for everyone is, I can get in the game but just no lobbies or ability to create one.

Assetto still crashes to dashboard.what a joke.you can defines tell the console version was a money grab.waited a year for custom lobbys. But by then everyone had pretty much abandoned the game.but seems irrelevant as the lobbies only worked for a week.think il go trash them on their forems for a bit.whats Italian for money hungry douchebag?

And in the f classic cars can we all pick the same car? Or are they number locked to 4 each?
Not sure tbh. But a different car has to be selected For the race to the one Rob has indicated in the paddock (McLaren) as it's not available due to the DLC bug that Codies have not resolved yet.

A.C. still not showing any lobbies and can't create one so that looks like a dead duck until they actually manage to finally fix it properly.

I'll try to be on for whatever is decided on tonight but it's a big day with the opening of the NFL season and currently enjoying a terrific matchup between the Browns and Steelers. The whipping boys from last session currently giving Tomlins boys a tough game. I've got three games to fit in tonight somehow :O_o:

I'll try to be on for whatever is decided on tonight but it's a big day with the opening of the NFL season and currently enjoying a terrific matchup between the Browns and Steelers. The whipping boys from last session currently giving Tomlins boys a tough game. I've got three games to fit in tonight somehow :O_o:
The NFL is getting less popular here. Not sure what the next big sport will be. I'm watching the Steelers, even though I said I would not support them after our retarded head coach screwing Le Beau, and then driving the team into the ground. But hell, Tomlin can't keep us down forever, and I have been watching since 1978, so I'll just watch for free on Kodi and try to ignore Tomlin.
PS. The game is a snoozer.

So, every one has a different car in classics? Let's just see what happens. Assetto had clearly screwed the public. They just don't have the resources to deal with the console, which they knew.

I'm enjoying the game.. didn't expect Cleveland to be much in the game but have kept it close until that big interference call assisted score. Rookie QB just made a poor call so that will probably be that now though. Packers v Seahawks is really tempting in an hour though, great looking matchup to warm up for the Cowboys v Giants later.

Oops.. maybe spoke too early, Browns got it straight back on another interception :thumbsup:

I stopped watching the nf and espn last year.too many cry babies.and all espn wants to tell me about is how bad these pricks have it in our supposed racists society..and pushing this transgender madness.oh a tranny can beat down women in mma.he no she no it is so brave and courageous. Give me a break..

I'm enjoying the game.. didn't expect Cleveland to be much in the game but have kept it close until that big interference call assisted score. Rookie QB just made a poor call so that will probably be that now though. Packers v Seahawks is really tempting in an hour though, great looking matchup to warm up for the Cowboys v Giants later.

Oops.. maybe spoke too early, Browns got it straight back on another interception :thumbsup:
Browns have not won an opener for 15 years. Lol. It was never gonna happen today. Besides, Steelers only loose big games. Steelers new OLB is the brother of JJ Watt, TJ. He will pay when James Harrison can't. Looks to be a deadly combo, but lb is never the problem in Pittsburg. Until we sack Tomlin, nothing will change.
Steelers look very sloppy on offense. That's worrying, since their D has gone to crap since LeBeau left.
Tonight, the cowboys get to play without Elliott, thanks to the NFL political correctness policy. Which is killing the league with good reason. I'll watch since Dad is there.
I'm sure Pitt is being targeted by the refs again. Some things never change, even though that memo that doesn't exits is 7 years old and a movie was made about how you team hits too hard and in the wrong places. Lol.
I'm not even watching the end. Pitt will win. It's the browns.

Im scared to even see how the colts are doing.there plan as of a few years ago: let one of the greatest quarterbacks go after not helping him in all his years .luck up ( pun intended) and get another great quarterback let him get punished so bad he ruptures a kidney and play with broken ribs.again get him no help and hope for the best. And im convinced defense is a dirty word .

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%