Assetto Corsa v0.5 released

Update: v0.5 is now released. Find the patch notes here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-v0-5-released.80625/page-7#post-1618812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 cars left to get (well 16 with the LaFerrari, but this car will only be available with the 1.0 version of the game) so which ones are we getting friday ?! In theory we'll get 3 cars, but since we had a massive break we might get 4 like we did on Xmas. My guess is, we will get factory cars (bunch of Lotus's...) and none of the GT3's/1 GT2 or F1's.

The car I want the most is the T125 !!! release it already :p

Well guys and gals, lets share the car you wish on getting this friday and also what you believe will be release (it might not be the one you really expect yet).

Last edited:
I'm clever enough to figure that out, thank you. BUT i expected at least something "raceable". This is very far from that.
This is a BETA TEST, and we have been given Early Access.
We are helping with the testing of this sim.
We have been asked to give feed back to the developers about how the AI performs so they can improve it.
Please give constructive comments about the problems you have encountered with the AI, so that these can be incorporated in a future update.
Thank you for your time.

Whatever...if i was a dev i would never release something like that for sure!!!!
If you brake a litle to early,yes it hits you from behind but alot of users already pointed out that its still WIP so why do you act like you own the internet?If you are frustrated and cant see beyond this WIP AI then its your fault.
And since you have no clue how AI works,you try to convince us its "not good"....its what you get in Early Stage.

If you brake a litle to early,yes it hits you from behind but alot of users already pointed out that its still WIP so why do you act like you own the internet?If you are frustrated and cant see beyond this WIP AI then its your fault.
And since you have no clue how AI works,you try to convince us its "not good"....its what you get in Early Stage.

What???? are you mad???? have you seen my video?? geezuss i was letting the guy pass me, i open the gap and try to stay safe away from the guy behind me. yet you say that i have to learn how to race??? I'm getting out of here....

We have been asked to give feed back to the developers about how the AI performs so they can improve it.
Please give constructive comments about the problems you have encountered with the AI, so that these can be incorporated in a future update.
Thank you for your time.

Well here´s my feedback:
I'm not stupid to drive against this AI

What???? are you mad???? have you seen my video?? geezuss i was letting the guy pass me, i open the gap and try to stay safe away from the guy behind me. yet you say that i have to learn how to race??? I'm getting out of here....
Wait a second,where did i said you need to learn how to race?
This is what you understood from my post?If so then its pointles to keep explaining...as a few other users tried too....
We understand its not perfect,OK,but you understand its WIP? I wonder!!!

Thank you for your time.
Can't you read ? I've just listed what's wrong with it, more than that i can't give feedback, i'm no expert.

0.5.1 released not sure what it did.

Kunos never cease to amaze me with these updates.

The AI is a good place to build from already, better than many established games that have been fully released.

The new tyre model is fantastic the feedback even through my DFGT feels so communicative.

I thought the introduction of AI would murder the frame rate but i think its actually improved. Can run everything on full apart from cube maps (low 6 faces) with the AI and it runs smooth as silk. (GTX 660Ti)

The Evora GTE may be my new favorite the steering in that thing is a joy.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.7%