Assetto Corsa v0.5 released

Update: v0.5 is now released. Find the patch notes here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-v0-5-released.80625/page-7#post-1618812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 cars left to get (well 16 with the LaFerrari, but this car will only be available with the 1.0 version of the game) so which ones are we getting friday ?! In theory we'll get 3 cars, but since we had a massive break we might get 4 like we did on Xmas. My guess is, we will get factory cars (bunch of Lotus's...) and none of the GT3's/1 GT2 or F1's.

The car I want the most is the T125 !!! release it already :p

Well guys and gals, lets share the car you wish on getting this friday and also what you believe will be release (it might not be the one you really expect yet).

Last edited:
OK guys I had enough of you:
Here is the proof:

I'm the car in front, of course....

LOL, private vid.

facepalm-cat-e1342180985100.jpg

The cars drive even more amazingly somehow....The 458 feels more neutral and less understeery but I am also slower than before the update; it seems to me it doesn't brake quite as quickly...nothing drastic, but just a car length or two more...Anybody else or am I just not driving right?

I'm disappointed about the AI too, there are 2 serious deal-breaking problems.

1. They will ignore you and shamelessly crash into you.
2. Weird braking zones, almost always in the middle of the apex.

Early access or not AI is useless for me right now. More frustrating than anything else.

Lots of work to do, hope they patch it up until v 1.0.

Ok. Ai is doing some crazy carmagedon **** sometimes. It pushed my out of raod many times. It just changed line even though I was right beside him. Poking in the rear is a constant.
FIghting way through the field is a nightmare.
Supercars event is very hard to win since mclaren is so much faster then italia. But I was racing on hard. fiat 500 event is pretty easy on the other hand.
So... AI needs some tweaking. I believe we will see it in 0,5,1.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%