Aston Martin AMR22 - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 6,4 & 2K

Skins Aston Martin AMR22 - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 6,4 & 2K 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
thejqka submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin AMR22 - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - The AMR22 accurately recreated for Assetto Corsa

View attachment 539967
Hey there folks!
I bring to you the new ASTON MARTIN AMR22!
View attachment 539973View attachment 539974
I replicatet the livery as good as I can, but of course updates with corrections or additionswill follow!
View attachment 539976
The helmets and pitcrew so far are from the 2021 season (links below) They will be updated as soon as new versions are available!
View attachment 539972
I hope you...

Read more about this resource...

Hi looks absolutely stunning good job. I have an issue though I have installed the skins the usual way but in game the skins are missing just says N/A when you click on them. When you load the car it just loads up with a default skin any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image_2022-02-11_234839.png
    image_2022-02-11_234839.png
    591.5 KB · Views: 62
thejqka updated Aston Martin AMR22 - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 4k + 2K with a new update entry:

Thank you!

Holy sh***t...
Thank you everyone for the amazing reseption of th this skin!
I never thought it could be so popular, considering all the other amazing designers out there. Seeing this skin pop up on YouTube and Instagram really feels a bit unreal :D

The next content update with some improvements on the accuracy is in the works an coming soon!

Have a great day!
Cheers, Leon

Read the rest of this update entry...

thejqka updated Aston Martin AMR22 - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 4k + 2K with a new update entry:

How sharp do you like it?

View attachment 541135

Choose your resolution!

Hey there folks! THis update brings several improvements all around. Detailed list below. Mainly there is now a &K, 4K and 2K option of the livery, so you can use whatever works best for you.

Cheers, Leon

If you really enjoy what I'm doing here please consider leaving a small donation. It allows me to invest more time making liveries. Thank you very much!

Changelog:
- flattened the underbody-swoosh for more accuracy

thejqka updated Aston Martin AMR22 - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 6,4 & 2K with a new update entry:

More accuracy

View attachment 541559

Hey guys!
This update brings more improvements all around, for a more accurate representation of the livery. Full changelog below.
I am really happy with the high level of accuracy I have acchieved so far.
Enjoy!

Cheers, Leon

If you really enjoy what I'm doing here please consider leaving a small donation. It allows me to invest more time making liveries. Thank you very much!

View attachment 541560

Changelog:
- revised some errors on...

thejqka updated Aston Martin AMR22 - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 6,4 & 2K with a new update entry:

2022 wheel covers

View attachment 542407

Hi there!
I added @ben32star latest 2022 wheel-covers (0,72)! They realy make the X Evo look so much more authentic!
They won't show in the showroom, but on track!

I added them only to the 6K version, as I'm not sure about the performance. If you use a lower resolution, just copy the driverindividual ext_config and rim22 files from there, or download the original mod, linked above.

Enjoy!
Cheers, Leon

Please, use my last version 0.7.2. It's not included

Also, to turn off LEDs light, just change the 'display_panel' name folder to whatever. It's inside the 'texture' folder, that is inside the car folder.

wheel-covers removed

Hi!
Because the alternative 2022 wheelcovers made this skin unuseable for some people, I took them back out again.

If you still want to use them, download them here:

Most people, including me, have no issues with them, and they realy fit the X Evo.

Have a great day folks!
Cheers, Leon

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%