Aston Martin Racing - My Team Fantasy Livery

Skins Aston Martin Racing - My Team Fantasy Livery V1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys,

So I got a bunch of people asking about variants of this mod: different engine manufacturers logos on the car (or none of the logos), color variants that you could use if you want, maybe trying around with different sponsors, that type of stuff.

The reason I said I wasn't going to do these is because playtesting them is quite time-consuming. Gotta make sure it works at least on my computer before putting them out there. And then I have to put back my version and make sure I didn't break my game's files.

But making them isn't actually that time-consuming in itself. So I am now thinking, what would you guys think if I didn't test them, instead just add the .dds textures so you could use them if you feel like it, and then report back if stuff doesn't work.
So if anyone is interested in that then please tell me :)

Hey guys,

So I got a bunch of people asking about variants of this mod: different engine manufacturers logos on the car (or none of the logos), color variants that you could use if you want, maybe trying around with different sponsors, that type of stuff.

The reason I said I wasn't going to do these is because playtesting them is quite time-consuming. Gotta make sure it works at least on my computer before putting them out there. And then I have to put back my version and make sure I didn't break my game's files.

But making them isn't actually that time-consuming in itself. So I am now thinking, what would you guys think if I didn't test them, instead just add the .dds textures so you could use them if you feel like it, and then report back if stuff doesn't work.
So if anyone is interested in that then please tell me :)
Of course thats a deal it will be really nice you seem to have great 3D painting skill! I have try that program that u was talking about other day Substance painter and its very complicated. I wonder what is the most easy program to add logo on the 3d model instead of the 2D template for the complicated area on the car like where the parts are cuted. I can do it right in photoshop by merging the layer down but it seem to loose a lot of quality and not cover all the edges of the car parts when i look on the 2D template after.

Flitz17 updated Aston Martin Racing - My Team Fantasy Livery with a new update entry:

Couple of fixes and Variants

Car edits:
  • Removed Aston Martin logo within the halo, looked blurry
  • Smoothed the black line on the halo as much as possible, any remaining visible blocks will be due to texture resolution
  • Made the headrest black
  • Added the F1 70 logo on the car View attachment 388988
Added a bunch of variants:
  • Color Variants, added Red, Green, and Lime variants (images below)
  • Added a manufacturer variant to each color (meaning each color variant has 4...

Read the rest of this update entry...

wow looks awesome!!!! is there any chance to do a simil honda mp4 livery??? i made an honda team inspired by the famous honda mclaren mp4 but i can't do any custom livery :(

Can't believe this got even better, thanks a bunch!
Thanks a lot :laugh:
wow looks awesome!!!! is there any chance to do a simil honda mp4 livery??? i made an honda team inspired by the famous honda mclaren mp4 but i can't do any custom livery :(
Cheers, I'm not planning on taking on requests at the moment. But that might evolve in the future. I'll keep you updated :) I like the idea though so it goes up my list of things I'll consider remaking with my Porsche livery from 2019 ^^

Thanks a lot :laugh:

Cheers, I'm not planning on taking on requests at the moment. But that might evolve in the future. I'll keep you updated :) I like the idea though so it goes up my list of things I'll consider remaking with my Porsche livery from 2019 ^^
Yeah!! I would do it myself but really i don't know where to start, this is the first f1 edition on pc so this is a brand new world for me (modding etc.)

Hi

Love the design it is stunning, was looking for exactly this, after my own heart :D

Rookie question coming in here, I have copied the files over but I cannot seem to work out how to change the colour and manufacturer varients. Is this something that can be done ingame or is it with further modding?

Thanks =)

Hi

Love the design it is stunning, was looking for exactly this, after my own heart :D

Rookie question coming in here, I have copied the files over but I cannot seem to work out how to change the colour and manufacturer varients. Is this something that can be done ingame or is it with further modding?

Thanks =)
I'm realising I've put the ReadMe.txt file in the wrong folder haha
Sorry about that

The variants aren't a part of the copy-paste folder. You need to import them manually, they are in the DDS folder.

You need to download the latest Ego ERP Archiver.

Go to your Steam directory and to where the team liveries are (Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams) and replace the racenet livery in fom_car.erp, myteam_ferrari, myteam_honda, myteam_mercedes, and myteam_renault.

Replace livery_racenet_01_d.tif by one of the variant files in the folders. If you want the green livery with the Merc engine for example, take the Green_Merc.dds file. Then replace livery_racenet_01_s.tif by the supplier file, in the same example, Spec_Merc.dds

If you don't know how to import/replace files in EEA, I recommend looking for a tutorial on youtube :)

I'm realising I've put the ReadMe.txt file in the wrong folder haha
Sorry about that

The variants aren't a part of the copy-paste folder. You need to import them manually, they are in the DDS folder.

You need to download the latest Ego ERP Archiver.

Go to your Steam directory and to where the team liveries are (Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams) and replace the racenet livery in fom_car.erp, myteam_ferrari, myteam_honda, myteam_mercedes, and myteam_renault.

Replace livery_racenet_01_d.tif by one of the variant files in the folders. If you want the green livery with the Merc engine for example, take the Green_Merc.dds file. Then replace livery_racenet_01_s.tif by the supplier file, in the same example, Spec_Merc.dds

If you don't know how to import/replace files in EEA, I recommend looking for a tutorial on youtube :)

Hi

That was helpful and I managed to replace the files and save however the design still isn't loading into the game but instead blurring the original fom car. Any ideas as to why this would be as I have imported the new files for the specific set of colours I was after over the originals in ego erp.

Thanks
EEA1.png
EEA2.png
EEA3.png

Last edited:
Hi

That was helpful and I managed to replace the files and save however the design still isn't loading into the game but instead blurring the original fom car. Any ideas as to why this would be as I have imported the new files for the specific set of colours I was after over the originals in ego erp.

ThanksView attachment 389877View attachment 389878View attachment 389879
This was my mistake at first but do not replace FOM_CAR.erp.

You need to replace livery_racenet_01 that is located in steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\ and then the engine you chose for MyTeam (one of these 4 folders!)
1595157849298.png

It's weird that not replacing the fom_car fixed it for you guys. For me, it's the opposite...

can you please help ive copied and pasted all of them into the game but i cant find it?
You can't find it at all? Do you have the racenet livery?
If not you need to create a racenet account.

If yes, there's probably an issue with your installation. But I can't know what like that, would need you to run me through what you did ^^

Hi guys, I have a problem with this mod. Install it like it says in the "read me" archive. I use properly the EEA and everything goes good. The problem comes when I start the game. The livery looks nice until I enter "my team" gamemode and it looks blurry and the color looks lime/blue while I put it lime/green. Anyone can help me? I can't upload the photo where it looks blurry but it does only in "my team" gamemode

Attachments

• Desktop _ Grabado con GeForce (1).png
    Desktop _ Grabado con GeForce (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • Desktop _ Grabado con GeForce.png
    Desktop _ Grabado con GeForce.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
  • F1 2020 _ Grabado con GeForce (1).png
    F1 2020 _ Grabado con GeForce (1).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
Hi guys, I have a problem with this mod. Install it like it says in the "read me" archive. I use properly the EEA and everything goes good. The problem comes when I start the game. The livery looks nice until I enter "my team" gamemode and it looks blurry and the color looks lime/blue while I put it lime/green. Anyone can help me? I can't upload the photo where it looks blurry but it does only in "my team" gamemode

Try what I had to do, described further up by MrCosta. The fom location didn't work for me either and made it blurry but saving the files into whichever "myteams" folder worked. So I notice youre using mercedes design so I suspect mercedes engine too so instead of importing them into the fom folder import them into the myteamsmercedes folder. That should do the trick.

livery with the Merc engine
It's weird that not replacing the fom_car fixed it for you guys. For me, it's the opposite...

You can't find it at all? Do you have the racenet livery?
If not you need to create a racenet account.

If yes, there's probably an issue with your installation. But I can't know what like that, would need you to run me through what you did ^^
Yeah I have the racenet livery, I copied all the things into the game except for the fom car stuff but it still didnt show up

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 516 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 317 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 338 45.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 167 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 201 26.8%
Back