Aston Martin Racing - My Team Fantasy Livery

Skins Aston Martin Racing - My Team Fantasy Livery V1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
So you copied the Copy/paste folder and nothing shows up?
That's very odd, not sure if anyone else has the same issue...

I can't really help you debug it like this from here. If the copy/paste folder doesn't work, try doing it manually via EEA, if neither work then I'd need a full step by step of what you did (in detail) to be able to see if anything wrong happened either on your side or on the tool's side.
If you don't have any other mod then I recommend doing a file verification from Steam so that it patches the mods out, and then retry from a clean state.

If neither then that's on the mod but as I personally use it I don't know what could be broken. But if it is and we find a fix, I'll put it up in the next patch that should come either late in the week or in the weekend :)

[QUOTE = "Flitz17, post: 3223130, membro: 989797"]
Hai la livrea Racenet? In caso contrario, questo potrebbe essere un motivo, devi collegare il tuo account Steam ad esso e attendere un po 'per vedere quella livrea nel gioco. Un'altra opzione è quella di applicarlo manualmente a quelli Schumacher se li hai.
[/CITAZIONE]

come posso installarlo con erp sostituendo solo il racenet? perché su altre macchine ho altre livree.
Non capisco quali file modificare per cambiare solo la macchina da corsa

1595409989811.png

1595409947148.png

Yeah I have the racenet livery, I copied all the things into the game except for the fom car stuff but it still didnt show up

Use EEA, import the files rather than copying as copying the files across only gives the one design whereas if you want to pick a more specific colour scheme and manufacturer we need to do this ourselves. I will show you where the files should be imported to hopefully it makes it clearer not to use the fom_car folder but whatever manufacturer you want to display on the side of the car, for me it was mercedes as I picked them as my manufacturer and if I was to change this in future to say renault I would then need to change the files across to the renault one.

Attachments

• race1.png
    race1.png
    134 KB · Views: 80
  • race2.png
    race2.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 82
  • race3.png
    race3.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 78
Big thank @DanS94 you're helping everyone installing it more than the readme file does hahaha

Quick update about the mod:
The last version for it is coming soon, hopefully this weekend if I get time for it.
It'll include a driver suit, gloves, boots and a new variant for it that is a lot more inspired by Sean Bull's Design (Go check his Insta, the dude's mental)

The Green or new variant will probably become the new copy/paste folder. Now the design of the car doesn't change so you'll still be able to use the previous' version copy/paste folder if you want. The driver suit design is a mix & match between various ones from the game :)
Suit.jpg

car.JPG

Why would it be the last update? Because even before the game came out, I was struggling to choose between making an Aston Martin team or Jaguar. I want to try making a Jag livery and I'll just play with the one I like the most. (Knowing that personally, Aston has a malus as it's in Red Bull's team name and it weirds me out having it twice on the grid)
So after that expect a Jaguar F1 team mod, but probably similar to this one in terms of colours and stuff. As I kinda want to keep the silver and yellow at least (might make variants, might not, who knows haha)

Cheers

Flitz17 updated Aston Martin Racing - My Team Fantasy Livery with a new update entry:

V 1.2 - Added new version - Added Driver Suit/Boots/Gloves/Cap

Hey!

Here's what probably is the last version of this mod. I've added a race suit, boots, gloves, and a cap for the drivers.
View attachment 392411

Obviously I did it for the variants as well.
View attachment 392413

Lastly, I've added a brand new version that is a lot more inspired by Sean Bull Designs. This version is also the version that is now in the copy_paste folder. If you liked the other one more, don't worry, I've put in the legacy one as well (though...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still not seeing the files for the suit and gloves for the copy and paste version
Are they still missing?
They should be there:

Aston_Martin_Racing.rar\Aston_Martin_Racing\Copy_Paste\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery
Aston_Martin_Racing.rar\Aston_Martin_Racing\Copy_Paste\F1 2020\character_package\team_livery

That's super odd, I have no clue, to be honest. I've just downloaded the rar file from the website and I can see them :/

does anyone have a link for a tutorial on how to add this in f1 2020? id love this in "my team"

thanks
I don't have a tutorial here but that's how I learnt last year, modding is pretty much the same so you can use tutorials from 2019 or even 2018.

If you just want one of the copy_paste version, just copy_paste on of them in your F1 2020 steam folder.

If you want a variant then you need to do it manually, I've already explained it in summary earlier in that thread (and I'm not the only one) and I'm sure you can find even more details on this forum :)

Are they still missing?
They should be there:

Aston_Martin_Racing.rar\Aston_Martin_Racing\Copy_Paste\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery
Aston_Martin_Racing.rar\Aston_Martin_Racing\Copy_Paste\F1 2020\character_package\team_livery

That's super odd, I have no clue, to be honest. I've just downloaded the rar file from the website and I can see them :/

I don't have a tutorial here but that's how I learnt last year, modding is pretty much the same so you can use tutorials from 2019 or even 2018.

If you just want one of the copy_paste version, just copy_paste on of them in your F1 2020 steam folder.

If you want a variant then you need to do it manually, I've already explained it in summary earlier in that thread (and I'm not the only one) and I'm sure you can find even more details on this forum :)

all sorted now mate thanks though

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 47 32.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • At a friends house