AUDI SPORT F1 5Seasons/5Chassis Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods

MyTeam AUDI SPORT F1 5Seasons/5Chassis Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods 5X

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Thank you, b.. for the reply and assurance on the update, can't wait for it but no pressure, take your time, it's already hard to create a livery but a huge amount of hard work to implement a chassis swap on top of it. Umm.. if it's not to much to ask, can you also implement a bit more of sponsors and more details on the halo, like just putting your Audi font in the middle of the halo(like where Williams Racing logo in the middle halo is) and change the BBS into ORIS.. just nitpicky ideas hehe.. not super important if it hinders your update. Btw I forgot to mention that I absolutely love that you also use the modernised Audi font instead of the old Audi Sport logo/font. Thank you, I'm just installed your mod and play with it until the update regardless cuz I absolutely love this mod. Great work, good luck, dude..

Last edited:
Reactions: SiP
PERFECTION!! Everything is working perfect, I love it as you fixed the logos and colours etc. thank you so much, I installed the new version and it's looks so much better, like much much better, better sponsors etc. but one problem still carried over, and that is the Williams logo on the steering wheel like the old ones, maybe an oversight on the steering wheel decals but it's not a deal breaker though.. great work!! Love it..

Hmm, I'm not sure what I did wrong. I installed Modula Mods, unzipped the mod as stated into the modula Mods folder. All of the Audi Mod shows up when creating My Team EXCEPT the livery. Can't seem to figure out why. Would appreciate any assistance from anyone (maybe someone else had same issue and it was a small oversight). Thanks!

Hmm, I'm not sure what I did wrong. I installed Modula Mods, unzipped the mod as stated into the modula Mods folder. All of the Audi Mod shows up when creating My Team EXCEPT the livery. Can't seem to figure out why. Would appreciate any assistance from anyone (maybe someone else had same issue and it was a small oversight). Thanks!
choose the default calibrate chassis.. but it won't show up when you're creating the team, it will show up after you setup your myteam and the season starts.. fomswap doesn't directly swap the fom car, it just act as kind of a mask, applied on top of it.. let me know if you got it to work or haven't, I'd be happy to help.. cheers!!

Maybe a Season 3 with a RedBull Chassis? Maybe?
nah, that would look weird.. besides rb chassis is notoriously inconsistent to fomswap, and almost half of the livery mods for racedep here are for redbull.. if at all, i think alpine or alfa romeo should be the logical season 2.. but he's the brilliant modder so idk.. lol
All in all, gettin a season 2 livery and chassis itself is huge, i can't stress that enough.. I love the merc, it's my favorite with itdls narrow tail and sidepod design.. but dude, if you don't mind, could you please do me a favor and replace the Richard Mille(who mostly sponsor Ferrari) on the side of the nose and replace it with the AMG like the merc livery?? I love that this mod is gettin constant updates, the suit the helmet.. and a proper badge.. nobody has and can fomswap cars like you do, all we see are livery touch ups of rb & other teams etc. You're a literal game changer.. thanks again!!

nah, that would look weird.. besides rb chassis is notoriously inconsistent to fomswap, and almost half of the livery mods for racedep here are for redbull.. if at all, i think alpine or alfa romeo should be the logical season 2.. but he's the brilliant modder so idk.. lol
All in all, gettin a season 2 livery and chassis itself is huge, i can't stress that enough.. I love the merc, it's my favorite with itdls narrow tail and sidepod design.. but dude, if you don't mind, could you please do me a favor and replace the Richard Mille(who mostly sponsor Ferrari) on the side of the nose and replace it with the AMG like the merc livery?? I love that this mod is gettin constant updates, the suit the helmet.. and a proper badge.. nobody has and can fomswap cars like you do, all we see are livery touch ups of rb & other teams etc. You're a literal game changer.. thanks again!!
also, I'm sounding like a broken record but if you're don't mind, the Recaro sponsor is already kinda abundant and doesn't really suit the merc. chassis especially on the Halo where Akkodis used to be, maybe a simple red Audi font or logo would be more appealing, and if it's not too much to go back and adjust.. I was just thinking that the livery would look a lot LOT more perfect if the Richard Mille on the side is replaced with AMG to really make that merc engine feeling, or atleast the e-tron logo could also work wonder.. maybe I'm just nitpicking, spoiled by your talent that you can get anything done.. the only modder who is able to to fomswap while others are still working with the old boring fom car.. lol I absolutely appreciate that you put my fav. chassis for season 2 already and I can't thank you enough for that.. but again, lol, the Recaro logo on top of the Halo is kinda unfitting and a bit blur too, to be honest, I'd even prefer the old Akkodis logo that merc. runs than that.. All in all, you're a phenomenal modder, i don't know how you do it, even veterans like MarkFelix, Nibbles etc. still aren't able to fomswap for myteam cars. Great job as usual, dude.. I'll make sure to donate once I get my monthly allowance.. also, can't wait for what you have in store?? A green-black-white Lamborghini Essenza on Ferrari or McLaren chassis?? Or just a myteam without the fomswap if the Lambo livery is brilliant, which I believe it would be, knowing you. Thanks, senpai.. arigatō (^o^)

Last edited:
also, I'm sounding like a broken record but if you're don't mind, the Recaro sponsor is already kinda abundant and doesn't really suit the merc. chassis especially on the Halo where Akkodis used to be, maybe a simple red Audi font or logo would be more appealing, and if it's not too much to go back and adjust.. I was just thinking that the livery would look a lot LOT more perfect if the Richard Mille on the side is replaced with AMG to really make that merc engine feeling, or atleast the e-tron logo could also work wonder.. maybe I'm just nitpicking, spoiled by your talent that you can get anything done.. the only modder who is able to to fomswap while others are still working with the old boring fom car.. lol I absolutely appreciate that you put my fav. chassis for season 2 already and I can't thank you enough for that.. but again, lol, the Recaro logo on top of the Halo is kinda unfitting and a bit blur too, to be honest, I'd even prefer the old Akkodis logo that merc. runs than that.. All in all, you're a phenomenal modder, i don't know how you do it, even veterans like MarkFelix, Nibbles etc. still aren't able to fomswap for myteam cars. Great job as usual, dude.. I'll make sure to donate once I get my monthly allowance.. also, can't wait for what you have in store?? A green-black-white Lamborghini Essenza on Ferrari or McLaren chassis?? Or just a myteam without the fomswap if the Lambo livery is brilliant, which I believe it would be, knowing you. Thanks, senpai.. arigatō (^o^)
hi m8 ,
got some really good points ! !
there will be an update for sure, there are more things to fix =)

=) thx again my friend , glad u like it .
( season 3 might be on the alpine or alfa chassis )
lg sip

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
hi m8 ,
got some really good points ! !
there will be an update for sure, there are more things to fix =)

=) thx again my friend , glad u like it .
( season 3 might be on the alpine or alfa chassis )
lg sip
whoaa.. amazing!!! just love at that!! brilliant!! First, love the attires, the black really suits it perfectly, the gloves are spectacular and the helmet is phenomenal, just amazing. And, I really love the overall black tone for S3, the livery is really the icing on the cake, so gorgeous.. just one thing, since this is an Alpine chassis.. can you make the side air vents above the ORIS red?? cuz I really love the overall black livery with a hint of red spread across it, like on the front and rear wings. All in all, I can't believe how you manage to put out the best mods, one after another with huge game changing improvements... Great work! senpai, take care.. my best to you.. thanks

SiP updated AUDI SPORT F1 S1+S2 Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods with a new update entry:

Season 3 update

SEASON 3 - v1
View attachment 606327
#CAR Season 3 ( Alpine Chassis )
#DRIVERSUIT Season 3
#HELMET Season 3

here we go with the alpine chassis in S3 , coz i saw there is already a pretty nice mod from MarkFelix for a MyTeam Audi on a alfa chassis, so the alfa guys got something for now =) and the f1 chassis are not fully paintable like the FOM cars and a kinda stuck to da default style of it, it would have looked like a copy in a way :O_o:

anyway, hope u like it , have fun...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%