Authenticity (PURE)

Misc Authenticity (PURE) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Codealize submitted a new resource:

Authenticity (SOL + PURE) - Inspired by S K Y and NFS 2015, Authenticity brings you life-like graphics.

Authenticity aims to be authentic in life-like graphics. Authenticity is currently in beta and is nowhere near the top filters as of yet. I am a beginner in making filters so suggestions or ideas help a ton!

You'll need the latest version of SOL. PURE is not needed, but it is recommended to customize Authenticity for personal use (you can share it with other users, just please do not republish my work as your own).

In future updates, there will be an SOL only, PURE...

Read more about this resource...

Codealize updated Authenticity (SOL + PURE) with a new update entry:

New Filter! (& Fixes)

A new filter called will be added, and the 0.0.1 filter will be renamed Authenticity - Photo for convenience.

Also fixed the naming of the file, previously I forgot to add the extra period, which was accidentally named 0.01, so now it's fixed in the update: 0.0.2, and also corrected the README file, which was unnamed.

Here is the new filter in action!
View attachment 638088

View attachment 638089

Read the rest of this update entry...

Beautiful Night Skys Are Coming Your Way Soon!

Hey everyone! Here's a close look at what Authenticity 0.0.3 will bring.
****filters and the mod may be subject to change before the final release****

View attachment 640127
Authenticity - Lifelike 2 (Beta build)

Lifelike 2 completely overhauls Lifelike 1, as it brings more life to the scene by giving better high contrast, less additive hue, and more brightness, giving beautiful night sky camera shots, completely making...

Big Update

Hello everyone! Before we start, I just want to thank you all for the 700 downloads, and almost 9,000 views. Thank you all! :)

So, I wanted to update you all on Authenticity 0.3 since it's been quite a while. I've recently gotten a new gaming laptop with a 3080, which was a big upgrade from my RTX 2060S desktop, which means I can use Assetto Corsa free of hiccups.

So, without further ado, I present to you...
Authenticity is FINALLY switching over to Pure!!!!

This means Authenticity 0.3...

Codealize updated Authenticity (SOL) with a new update entry:

Authenticity's Roadmap

Hello everyone! Before I start, I just want to thank you all for the 1,400 downloads, and almost 15,000 views. Thank you all!

So, without further ado,
Authenticity is FINALLY switching over to Pure!!!!

This means Authenticity soon will be:
More immersive than ever
More realistic than ever
Free of unwanted hues
Free of too much filtering

Authenticity will have one Pure filter when the next version is released. Authenticity's SOL filters will now become legacy filters, and won't be updated...

Authenticity 0.9.0 Is Delayed

Hello all. Bad news.

As of last night, Assetto Corsa glitched out, and along with the glitch, my whole Authenticity filter, custom setup, and Pure stopped working. Until I get this fixed, there will be no Authenticity updates, and Authenticity's new Pure version is indefinitely delayed. I currently do not have Pure anymore at the moment due to this incident.

I'll be updating my Pure, and Content Manager to hopefully fix this issue, as my Sol is up to date, but my Pure version was 0.165...

Authenticity 0.9.0 Release!

After months of planning, I present to you, Authenticity 0.9.0!

Authenticity 0.9.0 is the most realistic version of Authenticity to date! It brings you a wonderful Pure filter to use, you can fine-tune it, and tweak it to your heart's content!

There is also a personal CSP setting I use, which uses a modified version of S L X C K's "S K Y 1.80" to work well with Authenticity. Which I call, "S K Y + Authenticity"

In the future, Authenticity will have its own CSP setting, but S K Y is a...

Codealize updated Authenticity (PURE) with a new update entry:

Bad News & Good News.

So, about 2 weeks ago, I had to uninstall Assetto Corsa, as I was running low on space on my laptop. So, unfortunately, all my mods & graphics mods (sadly Authenticity 2.0 is lost),

However, the good news is I'm re-installing Assetto Corsa as I'm writing this, and I already have my purchased copy of Pure, and all my graphics mods in an archive folder a few months back, and I should be up and running in a few minutes! :)

February 8, 2024 also marks one year of Authenticity, so I'll try to...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%