Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Waited till Quali time nobody turned up I was only maybe & only Yves regged so understand why, might have had more from this side of the pond if it had been Saturday night race, most have commitments on Mondays.:cry:

Man what great racing.... Gutted I busted up my car in the Chicane 4th lap. But man at one point In that second race I have never been as high up the placings and challenging... My palms was sweaty and my heart pounding.! Just before my crash though my car seemed to almost cut out... Then it came back to life.. Very strange

I had 1 freeze in the first race nearly put Dennis off track, Had two freezes in the second race 1 at a critical point sent me off at the chicane 7 one on the start/finish straight, I have found some tips online that can help to reduce this problem if anyone is interested, I can send you a copy. or find them here
http://internationalsimracinggroup.com/thread/20/rfactor-multiplayer-plr-config-tweaks

Jim Sorry about the punt in the rear m8, you braked a bit earlier than I expected.:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 506 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 311 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 333 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 164 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 198 26.8%
Back