Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanx for the races guys. :)

Great speed from Frank, who won both races.

In the first race when I started braking for the 2nd corner, my car became very unstable and was going sideways at a point. Firstly I got hit on the rear and next on the front side. Lost my rear and front wing and also my suspension was damaged. I had to give up. :( Just unlucky.

The second race went a bit better. I was in 4th place on the hunt for Vinicius and Marlon. Who seem to have a great battle. In the last corner before star/finish Vinicius span and I could not avoid him and lost my front wing. After the pit I was almost 2 laps down and as Dave had some trouble, I deceided to wait for him. At the finish we did a Barrichello/Schumacher Austrian GP finish. Dave was Schumacher. LOL After the finish we ad some fun and great laughs.:D
Thanx guys! :)

I'm out, feeling like crap, got man flu.
Doesn't help the normal levels of pain, because I simply can't
put one foot in front of the other.
Bloody shame,i was really looking forward to this, not so much for the race, dont think I would be near the pace, but I'm missing the crack
that we give out.
Next time hopefully

Cheers Stefan, I'll get my racing boots and gloves out as son as I can.
On another note, I've just ordered some nixim springs, anyone had any experience with them?
Reviews are positive but I'd like to hear someones personal view if anyone has one

I might not be able to make it tonight. PC has been messing up all day, shutting itself down so im in the middle of stripping it. With any luck i can sort it for the races but just letting you know incase i dont show. Sorry Guys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 493 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 302 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 154 21.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 194 27.2%
Back