Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Nice to see a grid forming, this should be fun! Just take it easy on the tight sections, especially the tight turns 5 and 6 (if I counted right) not to have any incidents please. Thank you!

Looking forward to this event. :ninja:

mhh i dont really know whats causing this, try all cars/all tracks in the main menu. it doesnt restrict the choices for me if i set the menu to one vehicle, but maybe it does for you

edit: or maybe you are trying to join the v8 server instead of the BES server, that would make more sense

No ,I have all cars and tracks,i was driving today on this track in test mode ,everything is ok,but when i join to RD server,i have only V8 cars available on list,i know witch is the right server and i try other RD server with V8 cars and everything work ok . :unsure:

No ,I have all cars and tracks,i was driving today on this track in test mode ,everything is ok,but when i join to RD server,i have only V8 cars available on list,i know witch is the right server and i try other RD server with V8 cars and everything work ok . :unsure:
That is very odd, we're all in there just fine. I'm not really sure how to help you. :/ Try rebooting the game? Run another sync? Double check you aren't missing a car tab in the selection screen?

I run sync,reinstall mod again,in MOD tab i set on all cars/all tracks,
in vehcikles tab I have all cars,but when i join to the server only v8 cars available,something strange going on,looks like no race for me today.
Thank's guys for quick response and have a good race tonight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 291 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 235 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 155 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 8.0%