Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

My girls have gone to my in-laws for the night so I'm going to have a nice quiet evening with my beautiful wife. It was a close call, but the wife wins vs sim racing (today at least :D)

Great grid, great cars, great track (one of my absolute favourites), have fun! You'll need to vote it to quali at the right time, and let the other sessions play out in full so it all stays on schedule for people to join in time, and for race 2. Thanks, see you on Wednesday!
You don't sound old enough to be married with 2 kids!!

Thanks guys for the race, it was very good and clean from my perspective.
I made a video about the race (and I will make a video about every race I participate in), I will upload it to my youtube channel very soon (if somebody interested).
I have 2 problems though:
1. I joined the teamspeak channel but nobody could hear me. :O_o: at least nobody answered me... :D
2. do someone know a spotter plugin for GSCE which can alert me when there is a car on my left or right?

Well, those races were great! R1 I went 18 laps without making any mistakes lol, a first for me, was hell of a battle up front had a great view of P2 and P3 fighting, I was hoping they would clash/mistake, but they were excellent drivers, I came home P4 :)
R2, good start, but lost it on the first lap, fought my way back through the field, hell of a battle with Sven, wheel to wheel stuff! finished that race P2, happy! :)

Thanks everybody for a great event. Lot´s of fun.
@Sven-Arne Andersson, sorry man I made a big mistake there. First I thought we were side-by-side in that corner. After reviewing the situation I saw that it was my fault coming in to hot into that corner and got your backend. Sorry Man..
After all nice racing and congratulations to everyone who finished :thumbsup:

Boy that was tough work to keep these cars on the track ...

I had a fire on warm up in race one then had a puncture on the first lap.came out of the pits and managed 2 more laps before giving up. Race 2 did my fastest laps in quali and only 4 seconds off the lead which for me is an improvement. Game then froze in the garage and i didnt make the race. Not a good start to the week for me

Thanks everybody for a great event. Lot´s of fun.
@Sven-Arne Andersson, sorry man I made a big mistake there. First I thought we were side-by-side in that corner. After reviewing the situation I saw that it was my fault coming in to hot into that corner and got your backend. Sorry Man..
After all nice racing and congratulations to everyone who finished :thumbsup:

Boy that was tough work to keep these cars on the track ...

No problem Falk ;) Sometimes this kind of things happen and just when you hit me my wife came in and asked me to help her because two of our horses where on the run so that is why I left to help here with that. I can say that it is easier to handle two horses instead of the horses in these cars but so very much fun racing them. :)
F3 tomorrow will probably be a blast. :cool:

I really liked the corvette I was driving in race 1, was really easy to handle and it seemed pretty quick. Sounded cool too:) I started to get a bit lonely up front but a spin put me right in the battle for 1st and I had some nice racing with Fabrizio in the final couple of laps.

I took the nissan for race 2, I think it was slightly quicker than the vette but I just couldnt keep it on the road. The FFB being numb and giving me no feeling at all did not help much. This wasnt much of a problem in the corvette because it was pretty stable but in the nissan it was a nightmare:( Has anyone managed to make these cars not feel like a sponge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%