Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I noticed that it's just a standing start, not formation/standing. Having a formation lap would be pretty cool and realistic (and it might help to organize a 26 car grid), but that's my opinion and you're the boss. :)

i'm so sorry for my crash at the start, but the car before me stopped, I wanted to make way on the right then it turned me :(
that was my fault i was too fast, sry
After that i was too fast in the box (always too fast ;))
I still got a stop and go and forgot to go straight into the box
So the race was sadly over.
That was a shame.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed what I ran, stayed out of trouble at start, had a full tank, so was just going to come in for tyres, I think I was a bit of a road block with cars trying to pass me first 10 laps :p
Came in for my first stop, cool 4 secs just for tyres, then BAM! Stop & go penalty, ok I thought long race, came in 2 laps later served it, came out, had another stop & go?? went in served that, then I had another :D not sure if bugged or I was speeding :unsure:
I gave up in the end :cry:
Look forward to next time.....:thumbsup:

How do u serve stop and go ? Got the same, stopped/pitted when it told me to and then i got DQ. Should i set it in the LCD ?
This is too long for me anyway atm...Enjoyed all the practice sessions and the race as long as it lasted. Was a great experience racing these formulas. These take quite some practice to get used to and to be able to properly attack the track.
Congrats to the finishers. :thumbsup:

I didn't know that you can't get fuel from pit stop in this car, so I ran out of fuel after about 40 laps...
Sorry for a few crashes I'm responsible for, I must admit I didn't have enough practice.:laugh: Certainly I look forward to racing with you guys next time!

Well my game crashed with about 10 laps to go. :p:(

I'm not that good with these modern F1 cars so i just wanted to finish and although i was way back things were looking good to achieve my objective.

I spent most of the race just cruising trying to keep the car on the track but several mistakes and some damage cost me a lot of time.

In the end it was a good experience for the next one. ;)

I really enjoyed that, and I am proud of myself for finishing with only 1 spin and a few near spins, pretty much all of that caused by me trying to go past backmarkers too fast and ending up outbraking myself. I was a bit lonely out front all the time but I got my share of action by dodging spinning cars and overtaking backmarkers. And of course by the car, just driving it is enough action :D
Thanks Dewald for the setup, it was great.

I wouldnt mind more of these full grand prix length races, maybe in a league ish kind of fashion so that people practice a bit better and we dont end up with less than half the field finishing

That was amazing. :thumbsup:

Well done to @Guus Verver, amazing pace as always. 2nd was always gonna be the best I could do. Drive through penalty all by my own accord after speeding entering the pit for my 2nd stop, which made life interesting for 2nd place.

More of these cars please, MOARRRR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back