Bad Motorsport Hair Cuts

Gotta have a bit of James Thompson (Rock God...I mean touring car driver) in here as well, not sure who the guy in the background is but he deserves a mention as well! :)

james-thompson-racing-driver-bf6aec8f-0a0c-4037-9b4f-2097ab45d35-resize-750.jpeg

thompson1.jpg

Tom Chilton and Max, don't know what "hair DNA" they have in their family but they should bottle it and sell it on EBay....

(yes I know it's an old picture, I think their hair is less rebellious these days! :) )

img_1961sml.jpg

Feels like just a topic to keep the front page going and continue some sort of engagement/ argument. Many Footballers and Athletes have random hairstyles tattoos, and fashion sense but not really a major topic of discussion.... Let them be

<Off-Topic removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I do feel sorry for @Paul Jeffrey sometimes.

He's just trying to have a bit of fun and that's fine with me :thumbsup:

In all fairness if he'd done a news article about F1 testing people probably would have said it's not worth reporting about as well! :D

It could be worse, you can't switch on a TV or listen to the radio in the UK without hearing about the Royal Wedding. I believe the TV companies are giving it 8 hours of coverage on the day..

....just make sure Paul you report about the Le Mans test weekend, that's very important! :laugh::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Lewis hair cut in spain Is a joke...

I’m pretty sure it’s not the actual style. Those are plaits. If you have longer hair that is a bit kinky and you don’t want it to get tangled while wet (or sleeping even) you put it in plaits to hold it together. Perfect for holding things down while you sweat in your helmet. His actual hair style is probably a lot more like Ricciardo’s - whether you think that’s actually better is a different conversation...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 286 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.1%
Back