PC1 Banned for no reason!

Micas _ WMD: His quote:

Oh I see. I just wanted to verify that some moderator "corrected" you at the WMD forum as you claimed. You claimed that you were being abused by an WMD mod, and I was going to look at the post to see that it was actually you that have no idea how to communicate.
Instead, you'd rather just bag on pCARS here and not have that associated with your WMD membership? You're a brave man..

Who and WHAT are you talking about.? Wow that's not me son. You surely must be spinning around in circles Micas.. Now get your facts right.

Micas quoted: You think anything going on here has any sort of consequence? I'm hoping you don't buy the game. I keep saying that, but you seem to think I'm kidding or something. Any of the loons that have this negative OCD about pCARS are more than welcome to save their money and go do something else. Speaking for myself, I don't want you involved in the pCARS community.

I did invest and tell me how I go about getting my money back unless you bought a 130 euros diamond ring with it..I'll gladly leave and expect the Paypal money to go back into my account by you sending it to my email. I have no desire to play your arcade racer anymore.

Sorry I forgot that I am not entitled to have an opinion as administrator of the forum. :)
I think I made one sarcastic post about WMD_Micas greedy behavior and people who in general aren't sim racing fans but corporate investors that aren't primarily racers.

I always hoped we were a community of motorsport and sim/arcade racing fans but the last couple of months I am not so sure anymore.
The community almost looks bipolar at some points with people that pirate their games and refuse to pay anything for the hard work of others and people that only jump on the bandwagon on multiple websites because they have to protect their investment.

There is, I hope, still a majority of true gamers that don't care what sims they play as long as they enjoy it. Would be nice if that group got a voice as well so we don't have to listen to the daily nonsense some of the bipolar camps are spreading 24/7.

Thats the difference between real sim racers and people such as yourself Micas. BSNismo doesn't care about profit and money but like many of us wants to race a proper simulation of a high level.
Kudos to him for staying true to his beliefs who unlike yourself doesn't sell out for money.

Reading your financial post I had to throw up twice and I feel a third smaller wave coming up now so I'll leave it with this. *off to the toilet*

Too late :(

throw-up.jpg
OOPs.. Sorry for the double post..Great photo.. Illustrates this Slightly Insane Studios..UM I mean SMS Project very well in my mind and this Micas has embraced the foum by the sounds of it as his own. Guys interested in selling this site to him for a cool 5 million?

I can't believe how he spoke to you. If he was like this in ISI's forum (maybe he is) he'd be banned very quickly. Cause he brags about his big dollar investment, he looks down on everyone. I have a successful running business and I wouldn't invest more then the 130 euros I did put into it..He really sounds like he is the real administrator taking over here. MY MY..

I'am so turned off by this SMS fanboy crowd that is the reason I don't participate in the WMD forums. I made soo many good suggestions I felt they should of looked at in the beginning, I recieved not one response from the SMS guys period. Just members like myself. Say anything remotely close to negative, and their moderator within minutes is there to jump down your throat..

I do like how you handle him.. He''s not the brightest lightbulb and he's no WMD employee.. He's the same as any of us who invested and are testing this game out for SMS..

Micas if you are reading this, keep up the good work of turning people off of WMD forum s and SMS entirely..2 thumbs up

Lol, it was the europeans that stole the land, isnt history a big deal to brits? You are very cynical of americans as if you are something to brag about. Extreme arrogance, which is typical , come on we all know the british characters on the tv shows.
Yes you do help in bearing rotten fruit..Good job. Now get back on topic..Watch SMS and fanboys start a third world war over mario kart part deux.

You have a twisted sense of what "greed" is.

My attitude is fair pay for a fair product/service, and I'm also someone prepared to pay 100's of dollars for GSC Muscle cars, as I know not only do they take time, but only a handful of people in the world can build them at that level.

If it meant I could get cars like ZR1/Z06, and any number of Chev based cars, I'd pay $20 for each vehicle, and probably set myself a limit of 10 cars=$200, I could then drive those cars for yrs, or until a sim masterpiece took me away from it.

Sim racing at the level we're now at is a different animal to the average game, not only is the experience very rewarding, it's something that offers long term play by virtue of all the various challenges you can set yourself, and to "some" degree you know that what you do onscreen has some bearing to real life, however simcade games are typically just throwaway as there's a diminishing reward for effort.

That said, the SMS project was supposed to not only bypass the constraints of a stupid short term thinking bunch of suits at EA, but to build a sim with next gen GFX/weather etc, however, the cars still aren't up to standard and the whole process feels more like it's targeted at the more casual pick up and play racer than a sim racer.

Either way, I sincerely hope this is at the very least an effective simcade game, ie, it actually works well with controllers and doesn't have any numbers of problems or omissions.

Last build 277 went up in graphics. Down quite a bit in physics. Just wow.

Sad, but they have improved, at least for me, b272 was the best ever, in fact, off the best cars you could build a simcade game and casual racers probably wouldn't care, but there's a ton of work left on PC physics, and I hope they can get close to GTR2/BMW M3 etc, as those physics+ these GFX etc would be more than enough for me.

If you consider the time Reiza and Kunos take to make cars, it's unlikely we'll get a truly next gen physics, but just sorting out some of the current limitations of the driving model will do wonders.

You've probably heard of Ramseys Kitchen nightmares......this is where a proper chef goes around and fixes restaurants that have profit maximizing as their priority and quickly start to lose money, so Ramsey goes in and dictates fresh food, minimal frozen food, clean restaurant{you should see the state of some of these places} and simplified but fast menu......the outcome is that on one occasion, one restaurant went from losing money to being handed the keys to the city by the mayor.

Sad, but they have improved, at least for me, b272 was the best ever, in fact, off the best cars you could build a simcade game and casual racers probably wouldn't care, but there's a ton of work left on PC physics, and I hope they can get close to GTR2/BMW M3 etc, as those physics+ these GFX etc would be more than enough for me.

If you consider the time Reiza and Kunos take to make cars, it's unlikely we'll get a truly next gen physics, but just sorting out some of the current limitations of the driving model will do wonders.

You've probably heard of Ramseys Kitchen nightmares......this is where a proper chef goes around and fixes restaurants that have profit maximizing as their priority and quickly start to lose money, so Ramsey goes in and dictates fresh food, minimal frozen food, clean restaurant{you should see the state of some of these places} and simplified but fast menu......the outcome is that on one occasion, one restaurant went from losing money to being handed the keys to the city by the mayor.

I'll say this David. I paid my money. For the lesser investors like me being a senior, I don't think they'll follow through with their words of recieving an investment payback like being a stockholder. Don't care. I'll recieve my free copy of the game and I WiLL give SMS the needed time to prove themselves.

I know it's not gonna be a hardcore sim, but another Shift with better physics and graphics. Personally not all the cars handle as bad as the Bac Mono or Formula B car. I like the detail of the Audi R18 TDI proto and personally for an evening of no stress/casual racing, Pcars will fill that area.

I plain out don't like the lies and promises SMS has taken, and this nice courtesy kid or man in Micas has turned me off even more and is a Ian Bell Clone. I think he's been given a seat from me not once, but twice. I wish not to argue with an arrogant individual. So many better sims in this forum to get involved with. rF2 and AC is where I will be spending most of my time. As for WMD forums, I don't participate period. Pointless. Your just talking to yourself. SMS decided from the getgo how they are gonna do things and the forums for the most part are just Smoke N Mirrors.

I'
I plain out don't like the lies and promises SMS has taken, and this nice courtesy kid or man in Micas has turned me off even more and is a Ian Bell Clone. .

Ian tends to make me laugh, but Micas makes me question the value of humanity in general, LOL.

I don't think we'll get a sim of the same standard as GTR Evo[which has been surpassed by other sims}, so for me it's a question of will this be a good simcade game.....!
I like Dirt2/3, but neither of those are remotely sims, especially D3, but they are good games in that they work well and are good for a bit of fun, and this is what I think will be the case with pcars despite the bravado of some of it's investors.

I also think it'd be good for racing to have another well built game, as CM's seem to be losing the plot, so maybe SMS can take over their patch.

I know exactly what is happening now. I know what their aim is. I know what they really want. I also know that it is not what the PC sim racing community wanted. So much for community aided eh? No. Their community consists of arcade gamers and investors. Determined to beat the other console games at all costs. It's a pity. A real pity as I for one thought that Bell and Co meant what they promised at the start.

Hey ho. There are plenty more devs making PC sims proper.

I know exactly what is happening now. I know what their aim is. I know what they really want. I also know that it is not what the PC sim racing community wanted. So much for community aided eh? No. Their community consists of arcade gamers and investors. Determined to beat the other console games at all costs. It's a pity. A real pity as I for one thought that Bell and Co meant what they promised at the start.

Hey ho. There are plenty more devs making PC sims proper.

A right know it all are'nt we ;)

pCARS was never going to be a sim for the PC sim racing community because those people are so uptight, narrowminded, selfish and all sorts of other things that they expect people to develop a sim just the way they want with no variation at all from their idealised version of what a true sim should be.

I for one am glad they are not developing it for a few 1000 people, most of whom have put little into it, and want everything out of it.

pCARS was never going to be a sim for the PC sim racing community because those people are so uptight, narrowminded, selfish and all sorts of other things that they expect people to develop a sim just the way they want with no variation at all from their idealised version of what a true sim should be.

I for one am glad they are not developing it for a few 1000 people, most of whom have put little into it, and want everything out of it.
It was a full/hardcore sim from the beginning.

Will it be a hardcore sim or arcade?In the end that will be decided by the community/investors, but the initial aim will be a full/hardcore sim with aids and adjustments to cater for the casual player as well.

The idea that we need community involvement to sort out the steering issues of Shift is ridiculous, so if it's just Shift with good steering precision, I think you'll have a few hundred thousand sim fans offside.

But, I still think of the prospect of MP against Micas and co at which ever track in which ever car and leaving them for dead, LOL.

A right console gamer are'nt we?;)
Console gamers. :rolleyes: Ruined everything for us passionate PC sin racers. You dilute everything all in the name of easy controls and quick profit. Bouncing of the armco's, ramming the other drivers off to get to the front. All aids on. God, I long for the days before stupid consoles took over and stupid console gamers ruined online multiplayer.

As for putting anything into it? All you lot have done is pay up front to beta test it for them. None of your input was ever needed or taken notice of. Don't kid yourselves.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.8%