Better curbs for Brands Hatch

Tracks Better curbs for Brands Hatch 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
SkullC4ush3r submitted a new resource:

Better curbs for Brands Hatch - Modified textures for Brands Hatch curbs

Wanted to make the curbs look a bit better, so I edited the default textures to my liking, leaving it here to anyone who is interested.
Any feedback is appreciated.

View attachment 717506View attachment 717507View attachment 717508View attachment 717509View attachment 717511View attachment 717512View attachment 717514View attachment 717515View attachment 717516[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Bring a Brands Hatch local, is say that these are too clean, maybe just up the saturation of the original? Leave the markings on the kerbs for sure
I didn't make these any cleaner than before, but it looks like the texture it gives me when extracting it from the model is less detailed, for now I'm not sure if there's anything else I can do without making it look janky, adding tyre marks myself would most likely make them appear in places where it's not needed. I will try to see if I can do anything about it.

I didn't make these any cleaner than before, but it looks like the texture it gives me when extracting it from the model is less detailed, for now I'm not sure if there's anything else I can do without making it look janky, adding tyre marks myself would most likely make them appear in places where it's not needed. I will try to see if I can do anything about it.
No worries dude, just some friendly feedback for you. If I knew how to duplicate tracks so I could have this and the version I run, I would

While there may be plenty of crummy things going on with modding, this just looks like kerbs that have been given a fresh coat of paint? :unsure:

@SkullC4ush3r for some constructive input, maybe you could make the green concrete a bit more of a teal colour aswell? Like this:
That's the aesthetic I'm going for, I'm not sure what would be the issue with that, I guess some people don't like colors that much. I will update the green concrete and the kerbs as well.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Porsche

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • BMW

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • McLaren

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Toyota

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 8 13.6%