ACC Blancpain GT @ Hungaroring - Thursday 11th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
DQ after speeding in pit lane. I'm getting better, at Zolder I did not see the banner telling me to do a drive through because it's hidden behind my real life wheel. Now I spotted it, but seems the button i mapped for pit limiter is not working correctly or not at all. At any rate, I was flashed. Till that point it was great fun but judging by the many Ferraris beached along the track in laps 1-4 some fights seem to have been a bit rough ...

DQ after speeding in pit lane. I'm getting better, at Zolder I did not see the banner telling me to do a drive through because it's hidden behind my real life wheel. Now I spotted it, but seems the button i mapped for pit limiter is not working correctly or not at all. At any rate, I was flashed. Till that point it was great fun but judging by the many Ferraris beached along the track in laps 1-4 some fights seem to have been a bit rough ...
Sorry to hear that! Be sure to stay in first gear when you put on the speed limiter, otherwise it stops working. I put it on automatic, to make sure it doesn't screw up.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 184 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 76 27.6%
Back