ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Friday 29th March 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Hope everyone gets enough time to practice. I have seen horrible, hoRRRRible things happen at that first corner of Monza :cry:

Joking aside: ACC is still in an unfinished state. There are issues here and there, so before anyone goes in "full rage" mode take your time to practice driving around, also in multiplayer.

A few things that may be helpful to know:
(@Frank also maybe good to add these to the rules?)
  • Press the "Enter" key while in driving mode to activate the chat. Just type and press Enter to send.
  • If you are not using a saved setup, the setup may revert to the safest one each time the session changes. So, better save your setup.
  • Sometimes the waiting time before the rolling start begins is very short (please server admins, at least 40 seconds!), so make sure you have the right setup (and tires!) and make sure to turn on the engine before the time runs out if you are using the most realistic mode, otherwise the cars will pile up behind you and.. chaos!
  • The F2 key cycles between the different on-screen info: nothing, standard apps, etc. Use it if your apps suddenly disappear. Easy.
  • If you are using the most realistic settings, the engine will stall and turn off when you crash. Make sure you know how to start the engine or you will find yourself sitting in the middle of the road and it will be chaos.. I have buttons assigned on the wheel.
  • If you are away from the computer and the race starts, your car will be placed on the grid and stay there.. chaos. Make sure you are not in the server if you are not going to drive, or at least pit your car.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 6919

It's great to see alot of new drivers getting their premium and signing up for the first time, but I also hope everyone takes notes of the driving standards expected at RD..:thumbsup:

It's great to see alot of new drivers getting their premium and signing up for the first time, but I also hope everyone takes notes of the driving standards expected at RD..:thumbsup:
Yeah, new here! Been having a bit long (10-years or so) break from driving games, work and family keeping busy. Then decided to buy a wheel and ACC, now almost 400hr since 0.5 ea.
But not new to hobby, started with Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix and Indianapolis 500 with Amiga 500 around '92. So lets see how it goes, at least I try my best to be clean and fair :)

• Deleted member 6919

Yeah, new here! Been having a bit long (10-years or so) break from driving games, work and family keeping busy. Then decided to buy a wheel and ACC, now almost 400hr since 0.5 ea.
But not new to hobby, started with Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix and Indianapolis 500 with Amiga 500 around '92. So lets see how it goes, at least I try my best to be clean and fair :)
I think we started in the same era bud so welcome back..I have the occasional short break every so often just helps keep the enthusiasm..

Btw are the race settings fixed yet? Practice server seems to go into the darkness. Would like to prepare for the sun going lower, track getting dark etc if that should await us :)

it's only 2x20 mins, so not much weather effect to be noticed unless server is set to time acceleration. since this is the first ACC event, if i were admin i'd play it real safe and do one stint at gametime 14.30 and the other one at 15.00, both sunny side up!
btw, hi Rasmus, we were on pracci server together, yesterday, moin moin

it's only 2x20 mins, so not much weather effect to be noticed unless server is set to time acceleration. since this is the first ACC event, if i were admin i'd play it real safe and do one stint at gametime 14.30 and the other one at 15.00, both sunny side up!
Nah, 2am and Storm both races :sneaky:

The races will be held at 14:00, nothing special. The current server that is up, is used for testing, not directly related to the event.

• Deleted member 6919

Cough..2x30min..

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 251 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%