ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Thursday 9th January 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
timthumb.jpg

Happy New Year! It is 2020 and time to get back on track at Monza! The Italian temple of speed will be the first race out of many in the new year for the Assetto Corsa Competizione Race Club. And we will start the year with an experiment, we are going to have 2 races in one evening!
Grab yourself one of the 24 different cars and enjoy this historic track with us! Sign up now!

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #1
Track: Monza (2019)
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic (+/- 85% dry chance)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 20:45 UTC (30 minutes)
Race 2: 21:20 UTC (30 minutes)

Pitstop: Nope, nobody wants a pitstop in such a short race.

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 14:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Qualifying: Saturday 10:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Race 1: Saturday 19:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Race 2: Sunday 14:00 (x3 Multiplier)

Server 1 Entry List - 50 slots
  1. @Ricoow
  2. @thestig171
  3. @Tommi Saari
  4. @tazza1986
  5. @Piotrek Blaszczak
  6. @Ambrus Peter
  7. @Rendol
  8. @Michael Rudolf
  9. @T0mpang
  10. @r!ver_cz
  11. @rqving
  12. @Raresch
  13. @Skinny712
  14. @Quentis Gillispie
  15. @Navoan
  16. @carlsenth
  17. @speedyx56
  18. @Raf Nix
  19. @Mikele4
  20. @Patrick Wright
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. - 50. All free slots ;)

Last edited:
sign me up ! :)
Sign me up please!
Hi Ambrus and Rendol,
I see it is your first race here! Very much welcome to RD. Please make sure you've carefully read and/or watched the club rules and set your Real Name in your profile (this is only visible to premium members).

Sign me up. First online race with ACC...
And Ross, welcome to the ACC Club :)

If you guys have questions, you know where to find me!

Hi. I've bought ACC over the holidays. I haven't raced ACC online yet. It will be my first race with ACC. (I did race the whole 2019 with AC).
How do we choose a car? directly on the server? Do I have to choose it here? Any recommendations regarding the car?
In the GT3 events on AC I used Audi R8 LMS 2016. Should I try the R8 in ACC as well?

Hi. I've bought ACC over the holidays. I haven't raced ACC online yet. It will be my first race with ACC. (I did race the whole 2019 with AC).
How do we choose a car? directly on the server? Do I have to choose it here? Any recommendations regarding the car?
In the GT3 events on AC I used Audi R8 LMS 2016. Should I try the R8 in ACC as well?
You can select one before joining the server, ACC does not preload cars like AC does so I don't need to know in advance. Just join a public server to see how it works.

Regarding the car to pick, it's really personal preference, I found the AMG and Ferrari to be great starting cars and think the R8 is fast but a bit too twitchy for me. Just go a couple of laps with a few cars in single player, see what you like

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 235 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 188 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 131 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 57 8.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%