Blancpain Lamborghini F1 Team

Skins Blancpain Lamborghini F1 Team 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Blancpain Lamborghini F1 - fictional Lamborghini livery

the Italian spirit is here.
my 7th work. Blancpain Lamborghini F1
big thanks for ML2166 for his 3D model.
remember always backup your files before making changes.
to install, copy the files to :
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2013\cars\mc2
or
<your drive installation>\F1 2013\cars\mc2
kf2w.png

2a8v.png

NOTE : This probably would be my last skin work for F1 2013. so enjoy & hope you...

Read more about this resource...

Henky SA updated Blancpain Lamborghini F1 with a new update entry:

(not a) Full team pack

this is not a tiny update but this is a HUUUGE update :roflmao:

- skin :
updated logo : E, N & High Voltage (bolts) + updated specocc + fixed/replaced Lamborghini logo on back wing into high-res one (see overview)
- added steering wheel + racecrew + pitcrew + driver suits + team name & logos!
thanks to chargingcar for his steering wheel!

thanks to ML2166 for his 3D model & template for racecrew, driver suits & pitcrew and also chargingcar for his 3D model & HD templates of steering wheel and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i have no idea how to make a helmet :D that's why i wrote "would be appreciated if someone could help me to make a helmets & gloves for this skin" in the notes below :D
Same goes for me. I just s*ck at helmet making. I guess I wasn't born for helmet making. Cars suits me better than helmets. Those are 10 times more time consuming than cars.

Same goes for me. I just s*ck at helmet making. I guess I wasn't born for helmet making. Cars suits me better than helmets. Those are 10 times more time consuming than cars.
i've tried to mod some helmet before & it ended up with headache to me :cautious:

Last edited:
Nice Skin ,BTW. Looks stylish :thumbsup:
thanks mate. nice avatar btw (where's your dragon? :roflmao:)
a sweet farewell for skin mod of this game (for me) :cool: :ninja:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just render my skin for fun, trying to apply another environment apart of studio. i'm amazed that the car is (almost) like a real :cool: (but the background looks :poop:)
mkoi.png

thanks mate. nice avatar btw (where's your dragon? :roflmao:)
a sweet farewell for skin mod of this game (for me) :cool: :ninja:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just render my skin for fun, trying to apply another environment apart of studio. i'm amazed that the car is (almost) like a real :cool: (but the background looks :poop:)
mkoi.png
Well try to find keyshot environments. If that doesn't work then try to find garage images in google images.
BTW my dragon didn't disappear, it's that that I find the snake better and more epic than the dragon :)
I'm working on a last piece for this game as well. That would be really the last. BTW where did you get those tyres, or are they just the normal tyre treads from cm game?From what I see it looks like you simply added paint effect to the tyre , right?

Well try to find keyshot environments. If that doesn't work then try to find garage images in google images.
BTW my dragon didn't disappear, it's that that I find the snake better and more epic than the dragon :)
I'm working on a last piece for this game as well. That would be really the last. BTW where did you get those tyres, or are they just the normal tyre treads from cm game?From what I see it looks like you simply added paint effect to the tyre , right?
have downloaded some environments from keyshot's official site. not satisfied at all.
found the site which have a very nice environment in great resolution. but they are worth 5 euros for each environment.
yep you're right, it's a CM's tyre tread. but i added the paint effect on it
hope 2014 will be better (apart of the .... nose :cautious:)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%