BLM Lights

Apps BLM Lights 1.16

Login or Register an account to download this content
Blamer updated BLM Lights with a new update entry:

Fix for non-ASCCI characters in config file

• ver. 1.4.1.2
A quick fix for replacing non-ASCII characters that could be found in config files that would make the Python's configParser crash. Sorry

• ver. 1.4.1.1 Reintroduced the Flags switch:
gui_compact.png

Since not all tracks have real digital flags, like Oulton Park has:
digiflags.png

Tracks lights builder could pick an object and use it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fix for log error

• 1.4.1.3 another quick fix. This time for an error that would have filled the log if the app was ran in user mode
I removed the configs file from the app to make it lighter again.
If you want to find config files, search them in the libraries of the AC Custom Shaders Discord channel.

• ver. 1.4.1.2 fix for non-ASCII chars
A quick fix for replacing non-ASCII characters that could be found in config files that would make the Python's...

I never used it online but I don't see why not, it's just a light toggler and performance monitor

Unless you wanted to build lights while racing online...

Completely missed this...
Seems indispensable, so I downloaded and installed, but it does not show in game. It is present in the CM UI, files are where they should be afaik, icons too, but the icon does not show in the app list on the right side of the screen ?
Do I need to check something ? I tried checking the developer mode box too (just to see), but no, no app.
:unsure:

EDIT: nevermind. I don't use the normal AC starter, always CM. Just figured out I had to enable the app in AC (normal start). And now it shows when I start in CM.
Is that supposed to be like that ? I thought apps always worked automatically in CM ?

Last edited:
When I try to click on any light or material to edit, AC crashes. Uninstalled the app manually, file by file, then reinstall using CM. I can use the app to switch lights/material on/off but just not edit. Any ideas?

Happens in Oulton Park - any track.

Last edited:
Completely missed this...
Seems indispensable, so I downloaded and installed, but it does not show in game. It is present in the CM UI, files are where they should be afaik, icons too, but the icon does not show in the app list on the right side of the screen ?
Do I need to check something ? I tried checking the developer mode box too (just to see), but no, no app.
:unsure:

EDIT: nevermind. I don't use the normal AC starter, always CM. Just figured out I had to enable the app in AC (normal start). And now it shows when I start in CM.
Is that supposed to be like that ? I thought apps always worked automatically in CM ?
As any other apps, it needs to be enabled the first time, from standard AC starter or from within CM itself (settings>assetto corsa>apps)

When I try to click on any light or material to edit, AC crashes. Uninstalled the app manually, file by file, then reinstall using CM. I can use the app to switch lights/material on/off but just not edit. Any ideas?

Happens in Oulton Park - any track.

hmmm...you could not have the latest version of the shaders patch or you could not have the latest version of the track. Mine is from actrackreboot

Synked all switches, preformance improved

• ver. 1.4.1.7
    • Synked all switches when enabling here, disabling there, turning on this and off that...
    • Improved the performance exp. when all apps windows are open
    • Added track lights number info in user mode
tracklightsinfo.png

Together with the app I reintroduced the tracks I built lights for (Oulton Park, Road America and Road Atlanta 2017), but without the AO patches...

Hi.
First of all thank you for the excellent work you do and for sharing it with everyone.
I have a problem, I install the program well, I think I do it well, but only the information screen of the FPS is shown, the other options that I can see in the videos you have shown do not appear.
I use CM, although using the original Corsican Asset, the options do not appear either, only the FPS window.
Do you think I'm making a mistake in something or is it possible that something is happening to me?
Thanks in advance.

kWZXaK
dkeJhz

Attachments

• in game.jpg
    in game.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 169
  • in game2.jpg
    in game2.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 163
Hi.
First of all thank you for the excellent work you do and for sharing it with everyone.
I have a problem, I install the program well, I think I do it well, but only the information screen of the FPS is shown, the other options that I can see in the videos you have shown do not appear.
I use CM, although using the original Corsican Asset, the options do not appear either, only the FPS window.
Do you think I'm making a mistake in something or is it possible that something is happening to me?
Thanks in advance.
kWZXaK
dkeJhz

Do you have shaders ligths patch enabled?

Similar problem here.
With 1.4.x versions, I only see a black box and a message saying I don't have shaders patch enabled. But it is, not only because I'm sure I just installed the last beta, but because I can see all the lights, from my car and the circuit both.

I deleted it, installed last 1.3.x version and it works perfect. Then I installed first 1.4.x I have in my hard drive and black box again

What version of the shaders patch are you guys using?

Also, from the Main Page:
Should you have problems launching the app, expecially the first time, is because Content Manager is not creating the settings file. Should it happen go to CM > settings > apps > BLM Lights > edit one option (like check/uncheck one parameter). This will force CM to create the settings file with the needed parameters

I'm using the very last beta available. Downloaded just a few minutes ago. Previously I had 5x preview I think, but not sure. Version 1.4.x doesn't work with any of them. Version 1.3.x does.

I already modified the settings without result, it keeps saying I don't have shaders patch enabled.

Insert lights by position, new KEY options, new icons by light type

BLM_Lights.png

• ver. 1.4.3.0
    • You can now add new lights by camera position for [LIGHT_X] sections
      • Create your LIGHT_ section, open the editor app and at the bottom of it you now have the camera position. You can set both coordinates together (for LINE_FROM and for LINE_ TO) with the 'v' button, or single coordinates with the '>' buttons
      • View attachment 267946

Unfortunately, the same result as the other 1.4.x versions. The first pic is without touch anything after a fresh install. The second is with "developer mode" enabled.
As you can see, shaders patch is enabled and running.

Portapapeles-1.png

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 34 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%