car_app_nobg.png

• ver. 1.7
    • A new app on your AC taskbar (BLM Car Settings) to set:
      • rain
      • wipers
      • mirrors
      • car repositioning (reset, step back)
Starting and stopping rain also starts and stops wipers
Starting wipers starts rain, but stopping wipers doesn't stop rain (you might want to enjoy rain without wipers on...)

Cycle through the mirrors with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for that update! Very usefull!:thumbsup:
Can you please add a section to adjust the ''darkness'' of the track when the wet mod is activate?
I personally find it to much dark

Do we are suppose to activate the wet mod of your app when using wet mod from the Kunos track?

Thanks for that update! Very usefull!:thumbsup:
Can you please add a section to adjust the ''darkness'' of the track when the wet mod is activate?
I personally find it to much dark

Do we are suppose to activate the wet mod of your app when using wet mod from the Kunos track?

there already is a brightness adjustment funcion: the 'bulb' at the bottom of the app, it adjusts brightness from 25% up to 200%
The wet function in my app only adjusts the road to make it more wet-like, but you don't HAVE to enable it if you don't want to

there already is a brightness adjustment funcion: the 'bulb' at the bottom of the app, it adjusts brightness from 25% up to 200%
The wet function in my app only adjusts the road to make it more wet-like, but you don't HAVE to enable it if you don't want to
Just to be clear, I do not speak of the brightness of the light (from the bulb adjustement) but the colour of the asphalt. For me, when the wet mod is activate it come way to much dark

Just to be clear, I do not speak of the brightness of the light (from the bulb adjustement) but the colour of the asphalt. For me, when the wet mod is activate it come way to much dark
you can modify it as per your liking.
Edit this section in settings/wet_config.blm:

Code:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_99]
DESCRIPTION = wet road
CONDITION = ALWAYS_ON
KEY_0 = ksSpecular
VALUE_0 = 17
KEY_1 = ksAmbient
VALUE_1 = 0.15
KEY_2 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_2 = 0.12
ACTIVE = 1

Would this allow me to have the AI cars in a race turn their headlights on?

I tried a night race at Le Mans and it looked epic, but it would've been much better if everyone had their lights on. It's amazing - it looked better than ACC!

Would this allow me to have the AI cars in a race turn their headlights on?

I tried a night race at Le Mans and it looked epic, but it would've been much better if everyone had their lights on. It's amazing - it looked better than ACC!

Do you use a weather mod? Like GBW or A4S... I always had AI with lights on

I had an issue with v1.7 of this app (could not try 1.7.2 just yet but will soon).

The app would only show in the app bar in session AFTER I opened the BLM Lights app once.
Also the app would not remember its last screen position but would always revert to open in the top left corner of the left most monitor (triple screens).

feature request:
Is it possible to assign keyboard buttons to each of the functions?
This way we could use a key mapping app like JoyToKey to map those keyboard buttons to buttons on the steering wheel or a button box to activate windscreen wipers, etc from a control rather than having to use the mouse.

I know some apps support keyboard mapping such as Sidekick wich uses ALT+V or something similar to switch between app sections and another shortcut to alter a section value.

I have mapped these with JoyToKey to a single button on my steering wheel and am able to switch app functions - super nice!

It would be great if future a BLM Cars app could support this feature ;-)

Hey all,
I thought about it and I'm splitting BLM Lights into two apps:
  • BLM Lights
  • BLM Car
I'm moving all the car related functions (the new window) to this new app.

This way, whom just wants to have the shaders car related functions don't have to also enable the lights app and vice versa.
Also, the Lights app will continue doing what it's meant to do: create/edit/enable lights and tracks related functions.

@Dirk Steffen I'll try to include some keyboard shortcuts in a next update (at least to start/stop wipers)

Blamer updated BLM Lights with a new update entry:

removed car app, that's now a standalone app

Hey all,
  • BLM Lights (this one)
  • BLM Car (this other one)
I'm moving all the car related functions (the new window I introduced in 1.7) to the new app.

This way, those who just want to have the shaders car related functions don't have to also enable the lights app and vice versa.
Also, the Lights app will continue doing what it's meant to do: create/edit/enable lights and tracks related...

Blamer updated BLM Lights with a new update entry:

removed car app (that's now a standalone app), fix for Color App being empty

• ver .1.7.4
    • Fix for Color App being empty
Hey all,
I'm moving all the car related functions (the new window I introduced in 1.7) to the new app.

This way, those who just want to have the shaders car related functions don't have to...

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • At a friends house