AC BMW 235i @Highlands Saturday, August 19, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Had a good time with a few great battles, especially with Jeremy. And the first few laps were brilliant to watch between Tariq and Allan with the front row seat I had until I binned it.
Good race to end on before I head back to school! I'm not sure how I'm going to do sim racing during the school year, but I'm sure I'll make an appearance in a few weeks. :thumbsup:

Had a good time with a few great battles, especially with Jeremy. And the first few laps were brilliant to watch between Tariq and Allan with the front row seat I had until I binned it.
Good race to end on before I head back to school! I'm not sure how I'm going to do sim racing during the school year, but I'm sure I'll make an appearance in a few weeks. :thumbsup:
you might look into the xbox 360 speed wheel, i bought one for my dad and it's a good solution for when you don't have space or for whatever reason don't want to set up a wheel. it's miles better than a gamepad while giving you some of the benefits of a wheel, tired shoulders notwithstanding.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/172821896618?chn=ps&dispItem=1

you might look into the xbox 360 speed wheel, i bought one for my dad and it's a good solution for when you don't have space or for whatever reason don't want to set up a wheel. it's miles better than a gamepad while giving you some of the benefits of a wheel, tired shoulders notwithstanding.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/172821896618?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Thanks for the recommendation. That would help the space aspect, but I don't know if that will be an issue. The other things to consider are when I'm going home on weekends (since I only live a 2 hour drive away) and how that will play out with my schedule, as well as general time constraints. I'll give it some thought and see how things go.

Hey all

Sorry I dropped out last night, my 6 month old baby woke up, I'll have to skip these late night races till end September, I'll be moving into my new house with more space, the I can speak properly and have a blast with you guys

Thank you
Ant

Hey all

Sorry I dropped out last night, my 6 month old baby woke up, I'll have to skip these late night races till end September, I'll be moving into my new house with more space, the I can speak properly and have a blast with you guys

Thank you
Ant
All good Ant. Thanks for the explanation and I completely understand. Hopefully you can join us before then, but if not, please jump on the practice servers we provide. You can meet some good guys that way as well. We enjoyed having you:)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%