Bombergirl Pine Itasha for Excite V2 Nissan Skyline GTS-t R32

Skins Bombergirl Pine Itasha for Excite V2 Nissan Skyline GTS-t R32 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
spadeshiro submitted a new resource:

Bombergirl Pine Itasha for Excite V2 Nissan Skyline GTS-t R32 - It's because Pinyan's a genius after all♪

It's... been a long while. Let's cut the chase and on to the real thing.

This is Pine, member of the Pretty Bombers from Bombergirl. Yeah, it's a game, it exists, and it's surprisingly fun. Grim Aloe is better though don't @ me.

Required mod:
- Excite Extended V2

Installation:
Extract to \assettocorsa\content\cars\excite_nissan_skyline_r32_gtst_v2\skins

Preview:

Read more about this resource...

hi,

a few tips:
you should incorporate the car folder structure in the ZIP file , so that it can be installed easily by drag and drop into CM... Also so ppl can see what car mod it belongs to (and to that end naming the zip file something like carname_skin.zip)

Also when posting here on RD I would include a link to the car mod the skin is meant for.
(So people can find it easily, should they not have the mod yet.)

I also recommend adding at least 1 screenshot showing your skin in-game or a preview.

Cheers and happy skinning!

hi,

a few tips:
you should incorporate the car folder structure in the ZIP file , so that it can be installed easily by drag and drop into CM... Also so ppl can see what car mod it belongs to (and to that end naming the zip file something like carname_skin.zip)

Also when posting here on RD I would include a link to the car mod the skin is meant for.
(So people can find it easily, should they not have the mod yet.)

I also recommend adding at least 1 screenshot showing your skin in-game or a preview.

Cheers and happy skinning!
might consider doing that in the future, thanks

as for screenshot, I honestly prefer doing what I've been doing, just using CM Showroom to grab few screenies from each side of the car, they do a pretty good job without having to sacrifice much on inconsistent lighting

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.2%