ACC British GT Series - Test Race @ Silverstone 24.04.23

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I missed the last ACC Monday-league here at RD but I won’t miss this one! Looking forward to racing with you lot so sign me up please! :thumbsup:

I wanna say PRO but I can’t for the life of me remember whenever I did 2mins around Silverstone consistently… perhaps the new 296 can help me achieve that performance :inlove:

Also is there a skin deadline and where do I send it in?
Awesome dude, good to have you back! I want to say you'd be Pro from memory. If you get chance to jump on the practice server and see what times you do let me know. I'll put you down as Pro for now.

I missed the last ACC Monday-league here at RD but I won’t miss this one! Looking forward to racing with you lot so sign me up please! :thumbsup:

I wanna say PRO but I can’t for the life of me remember whenever I did 2mins around Silverstone consistently… perhaps the new 296 can help me achieve that performance :inlove:

Also is there a skin deadline and where do I send it in?
For skins see the post above yours from Johann.

A note on PRO and AM
It would be helpful if you select / create a car livery that matches the category you are racing in. As an AM it will then show red next to your name in game. If you need any help with this just let us know.
I have tried everything to change the tag that appears in the race list when we join the server, and absolutely nothing changes my tag from silver to red am, even when I select it on my car. No clue what to do about that .

In the driver profile screen it has all our stats etc, and there is no way I can see to change the license, I can put a red plate in car but that’s pointless if I don’t show up on grid list as red am. Confused.com
It might be that I need to create a driver entry list and assign Pro or Am using steam IDs.

Hey Guys ! :D
Count me in ! AM for me please.
I'm sure to be available on Monday Nights, it's perfect for me (not sure if I will be here for the last one - the 2 hours one - but I'm here for the 4 others and for the test).

Hello Everyone,

My name is MetalTech721, I have statred a Twitch channel covering GT7 races with commentary for the GTRSL racing league, Search "MetalTech721" for some of the content. I'm very new so still growing in followers. Been getting a good responce from viewers and i'm looking to expand onto other platforms and games.
would you be intrrested in me doing a Stream with Commentary on your races and other evetns?

look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

MetalTech721

Hello Everyone,

My name is MetalTech721, I have statred a Twitch channel covering GT7 races with commentary for the GTRSL racing league, Search "MetalTech721" for some of the content. I'm very new so still growing in followers. Been getting a good responce from viewers and i'm looking to expand onto other platforms and games.
would you be intrrested in me doing a Stream with Commentary on your races and other evetns?

look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

MetalTech721
Hi, thanks for the offer but it's part of our club rules not to stream as names are shown. Cheers.

Last edited:
I have tried everything to change the tag that appears in the race list when we join the server, and absolutely nothing changes my tag from silver to red am, even when I select it on my car. No clue what to do about that .
Hey Jay! Not sure if you have already tried this.
If you are already using a custom livery, then you should be able to edit the Json file.
Check out this page for the documentation. There is a field (cupCategory) you can force to set the the level you want.

Cheers!

Hey Jay! Not sure if you have already tried this.
If you are already using a custom livery, then you should be able to edit the Json file.
Check out this page for the documentation. There is a field (cupCategory) you can force to set the the level you want.

Cheers!
Hi Ricardo, yes I have a custom livery, and also some basic ones, you can alter the Pro,Am tag on the race plates, but that doesn’t change my ranking in the grid list when I join the server. For example…it’ll state Am on my car, but in race list Silver
Unless I have made a mistake trying this, I could try again, but have made a few attempts now with no result.

Last edited:
Can you put me down for an AM seat Swanny. Pace at Monza was always around a high 49 but I've not driven ACC in months and theres the whole new update tomorrow to throw me off even more :D

Can you put me down for an AM seat Swanny. Pace at Monza was always around a high 49 but I've not driven ACC in months and theres the whole new update tomorrow to throw me off even more :D

Please put me down too...The lowest of lowest class possible :D: AM....THX
Done and done. Can you both PM me your steam IDs so I can setup your AM class on the server please? Cheers!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yearly

• Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events