ACC British GT Series - Test Race @ Silverstone 24.04.23

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Everyone that sent me their steam ID should now be assigned the correct Pro or Am class when joining the server. Please check when you get chance and let me know it's working ok. I've also had to put your names in so check for any spelling mistakes :roflmao:

Everyone that sent me their steam ID should now be assigned the correct Pro or Am class when joining the server. Please check when you get chance and let me know it's working ok. I've also had to put your names in so check for any spelling mistakes :roflmao:
Hi Chris,

I've joined the RACEDEPARTMENT British GT Practice Server - screenshot attached.
What is relevant to check if everything regarding steam ID is working or not?
BTW - TIME MULTIPLIER = x0, is this intented?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 141216.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 141216.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 39
Hi Chris,

I've joined the RACEDEPARTMENT British GT Practice Server - screenshot attached.
What is relevant to check if everything regarding steam ID is working or not?
BTW - TIME MULTIPLIER = x0, is this intented?
Thanks for that. Yep, time is set static for practice to help give everyone a stable platform to setup their car and hopefully stop the server from glitching and not setting the time of day correctly.

As you are Pro your race number should be white which it is. AM drivers should have red numbers.

Thanks for that. Yep, time is set static for practice to help give everyone a stable platform to setup their car and hopefully stop the server from glitching and not setting the time of day correctly.

As you are Pro your race number should be white which it is. AM drivers should have red numbers.
I really don't feel Pro. I feel old and slow :)

I tried Watkins Glen with the M4 @ ACC V1.9 - I'm indeed old and slow :)

V1.8: 1:45.857 (yesterday, one beer)
V1.9: 1:48.375 (today, no alcohol)

Ok - I'll drive later with one beer, just for testing but I think the new V1.9 physics is the real reason.

What should be done with V1.8 setups to work on V1.9?

Last edited:
Ooft I can barely get into the 2:04s at Silverstone now having previously been easy 2:01s. Cars also feel a lot more unstable. Can definitely feel the tyre flex through the wheel but the cars just feel 'imprecise' overall now. Might need some setup tweaking with the new suspension stuff I think.

IN for me, PRO from previous races here, not sure if its still the case.

About the update i am pretty satisfied. First laps at Cota and Silverstone were a bit weird, but with some tweaks it got better. The pace is not the same as before but overall driving feels more natural and the setup reacts to changes in a more realistic way.
Now i have to see what car my team will bring to the british GT this spring.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 165 34.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 130 27.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 91 19.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 37 7.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 9 1.9%