rF2 British Touring Car Championship @ Oulton Park - Fri 12Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Honestly I'm surprised we're using such a poor quality, half way done and visually atrocious mod, here at RaceDepartment.com, instead of officially licensed and highly polished content.

I'll sign up with the Scoobie, but only for the sake of racing You guys, as the mod makes me wanna vomit.

Honestly I'm surprised we're using such a poor quality, half way done and visually atrocious mod, here at RaceDepartment.com, instead of officially licensed and highly polished content.

I'll sign up with the Scoobie, but only for the sake of racing You guys, as the mod makes me wanna vomit.
Don't trouble yourself mate, take the night off.

Well I had a little run around and (in my humble opinion) they're pretty good looking mods!

Don't know if anyone can give me any advice here, but is there any telemetry kind of stuff available?

Stuff like amount of tyre wear, tyre pressures - just basic stuff. It struggles a bit for traction on the corner exit and was just wondering if there was anything I could tweak (impatient, on-the-throttle-too-early, stompy accelerator foot driving style apart).

I can see there's a Black Box of Bad News down at the bottom left, that's usually filled with all the heinous crimes against the race stewards that I've committed, but are there any other telemetry type displays I can put up?

Oh and I couldn't see anywhere where I could choose what tyres I use - so are there just one standard set available?

Stuff like amount of tyre wear, tyre pressures - just basic stuff. It struggles a bit for traction on the corner exit and was just wondering if there was anything I could tweak (impatient, on-the-throttle-too-early, stompy accelerator foot driving style apart).

I can see there's a Black Box of Bad News down at the bottom left, that's usually filled with all the heinous crimes against the race stewards that I've committed, but are there any other telemetry type displays I can put up?
Some 'num button" is the option where You can toggle the "pit and car data menu", right bottom.
Also You can assign a button to change the pages where You can see everything You need about car while practicing, racing.
Sorry for my english language, not my native language :)
Cheers

I think 6 turns the default HUd on/off and you can toggle through tyre temps etc, but you'll need to check the default control for that - or assign a button in the controls menu. I'm not on my gaming PC right now, but I think tyres may be in tuning. It's an option in the car select screen.
If you wanna avoid that heavy right foot understeer... try the Scooby...Shhhhh.
I will update the sign up list later, so I can try to answer any questions when I get back home. :)

Oh and I couldn't see anywhere where I could choose what tyres I use - so are there just one standard set available?
There is indeed a choice of 3 tyre compounds in the tuning menu, but strangely, you can also choose Soft, Medium or hard tyres for front and/or rear (independantly) in the garage. Far right tab, think it's called Advanced?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%