Bryar Motorsport Park

Tracks Bryar Motorsport Park 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Love the layout of the track! I do have winter textures regardless of time of year selected. I normally run at a date of 7/4/202x. I changed to 12/4/202x and still had the same textures. Running CSP 1.77. Any ideas?

Love the layout of the track! I do have winter textures regardless of time of year selected. I normally run at a date of 7/4/202x. I changed to 12/4/202x and still had the same textures. Running CSP 1.77. Any ideas?
I'm using CSP 1.69, and have all-seasons textures.
Perhaps ask 'Manian,' who did the work on the CSP Seasons ext_config

We've just had a great race with the Trans Am cars but several people reported a few issues, most running latest public CSP:
1. The red-white guardrail separating the pits from the track seems to have its normals inverted so the guardrail eats cars or rather makes them do funny wobbly stuff, fly in the air or drop through the ground or simply get stuck in it. Instead of making the cars just bounce off of it.

Untitled-1.jpg

edit: another photo. That was just a light touch on that barrier and it flew the opposite way and rear up in the air.

Untitled-2.jpg

2. The cones and dirt particles can get attached to a car for a really long time. When the cone gets stuck there are constant sparks and dirt blasting across the windshield for a lap or a few. I think it's overdone so maybe see if it can be reduced or remove the cones collisions as they only create trouble and unrealistic car behavior?

3. I can still see some Z fighting on the number banners approaching the marshal posts.

Just a note: The dirt surface setting is great. Sergio Loro did the similar at his Stardust track. Slippery as hell sending you to oblivion at speed. Unlike many other AC tracks that have any such off-track surface (like ordinary dirt and grass) behave like quick sand pits, almost immediately dropping the car's speed even while on full throttle. I assume it's to prevent cutting and slow those cars down but you can misuse that and slow your self down in artificial way and still cut some time off the lap time. IMO better way is to make it slippery like you did and make the dirt stay on the wheels longer, taking more time to clean off the tires.

Last edited:
I do not know why I did downloaded this track, maybe for an object I need for another track that I use privately. But this track is good, the great driving flow, the dust and objects when hitting are tumbling away. Only the long grass and autumn trees, objects are a bit to cartoonish. I will try to delete them as this is not an Mario Cart game.
Thanks for creating this.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 456 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 280 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 299 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 176 27.0%
Back