BTCC 2003 mod need help

Excellent so far Andreas. The MG was easily my favourite car from that era of the BTCC. :)

AndreasFSC said:
Does someone want to paint helmets and driver suits? And some icons for the mod would be nice too.

For the Astra, I've made a VX Racing driver suit...

And because the helmets for Thommo and Yvan Muller are already made, I tried to make Paul O'Neill's helmet...

BTC0310.jpg

This mod is stunning! Really looking forward to it.

Andreas: Once released (or sooner if you prefer), would you permit release of a GTR2 conversion?

I don't mind doing some skins if necessary. Would love to try Martin Johnson's Astra!

And are you making the Peugeot 406 Coupe? I know it wasn't in in 2003 but would be great to do as it is BTC-T.

James

THEY ARE BRILLIANT!!!! Amazing how you have come on so well with modding Andreas - This is a level above Super Touring 98!

Hi Pat!
Which one(s) would you like to do?

Can I try skinning some? Marc can vouch for me being a relatively good skinner :p

I don't mind doing Boulevard Racing for 2009 and 2010, as well as any others you want me to do! egg, 2001 blue Astras - I'll leave the later year works cars to you as you've done the ones above so well! Let me know.

James

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 196 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 127 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 134 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 57 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.1%
Back