creativehighway submitted a new resource:

BTCC 2022 - BMW's - All BMWs

car: BTCC BMW 330i (2021)

BMW First #50 - Colin Turkington
BMW First #12 - Stephen Jelley
Cargods BMW #42 - George Gamble
Cargods BMW #33 - Adam Morgan
ROCKIT BMW #24 - Jake Hill

Ok guys thanks to the help of Carlos in the community I was able to use a BMW BTCC 330i !!!!
The mod does not lineup exactly with the 2022 BMW used in real life but i tried to make the skins as close to their real counter parts using this mod as possible.

Anyway Enjoy.. any donations would be appreciated !!!!

Read more about this resource...

i dont know if you guys saw it but FSR just came out with the new Lamborghini super trofeo EVO 2 !!!!!!!! will be doing the super trofeo series next !!! love the lambo man so im gonna do a mix of about 22 cars half european and half american... i wanted to include some ausie ones but i cant get enough pics of those man i may just include their best drivers

No problem Rich and thank you my friend !!! you know what i havent even tested out the BMW 330i yet it looked like the horse power was the same but is it really that much faster ???? im good with balancing out speeds and making the right cars be up front man im a single player master hahahhahaha

yes if someone finds a way to reduce the power cause is faster than others
tanks
Yea brother if your playing single player when your choosing the .ai cars at the top right theres a button that opens up the ai strength and aggression.. depending on how much faster the car is i would start off puttin it at 95 strength about 75 aggression and maybe give it like 10 on restrictor... you can keep adding to those numbers if its still too fast... I also know how to reduce the horse power of cars but dude i would need to call you on the phone for that hahahhaha but if you really want to know i can show you some cool things on balance of performance

Yea brother if your playing single player when your choosing the .ai cars at the top right theres a button that opens up the ai strength and aggression.. depending on how much faster the car is i would start off puttin it at 95 strength about 75 aggression and maybe give it like 10 on restrictor... you can keep adding to those numbers if its still too fast... I also know how to reduce the horse power of cars but dude i would need to call you on the phone for that hahahhaha but if you really want to know i can show you some cool things on balance of performance
Yes but what i need is not ai strength cause the bmw will be still fastet i need to change the car to be equivalent to the reast of the field. Let me know

I know ecactly what you mean man. If your playin online you would need to unpack the data, go into the data file then into the power file and decrease each number on the right side by 30 to start. Once you complete save then recalculate by pressing the 3 dots under the car picture. You will see the horse power go down. You have to keep intesting that until its right. Thats how i do it.

i set up all my championships to have the top guys faster then the rest of field in order to replicate tv.

Its a lot man ill take some sceenshots wen i have a sec

I know ecactly what you mean man. If your playin online you would need to unpack the data, go into the data file then into the power file and decrease each number on the right side by 30 to start. Once you complete save then recalculate by pressing the 3 dots under the car picture. You will see the horse power go down. You have to keep intesting that until its right. Thats how i do it.

i set up all my championships to have the top guys faster then the rest of field in order to replicate tv.

Its a lot man ill take some sceenshots wen i have a sec
i play offline my own championship will try to change those values.
Tanks

creativehighway updated BTCC 2022 - BMW 330i with a new update entry:

BMW 330i suggestion

Guys after running these on track i know its not the official btcc car but i found that the gt4 bmw's i used in the beggining was a log closer in speeds than the 330i.

i would take the strength down to about 95 and start adjusting from there and it will be waaaay more competitive... anyway just an opinion..

that 330 just blows the other cars out man

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 201 67.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 130 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 137 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 59 19.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 81 27.3%
Back